On December 5, 1933, a 14-year ban on alcoholic beverages was repealed. More than 80 years later, the party continues.
Let's celebrate our right to toast with a toast. Old Forester presents The Bourbon Ball on Monday, December 5, at 800 Congress. And it's going to be the bee's knees. Think fabulous flapper gals, dapper dudes, and loads of old fashioned fun.
- Enjoy prohibition-era craft cocktails by Old Forester
- Put on your dancing shoes for music by White Ghost Shivers
- Play your hand at the roulette and black jack tables
- Get roaring 20's style with Dandy's
- Festive bites by Pink Avocado Catering
- And more!
But here's the best part. 100% of ticket sales will benefit Young Texans Against Cancer.
Must be 21 to attend. Sorry, no refunds.