Governor Hotel in Portland, Oregon - March 31, 2012
Jointly Presented by Artisan Business Group & EB-5 Institute
ADVANCED & PRACTICAL IN-DEPTH EB-5 Marketing Seminar
Everyone Can Set up an EB-5 Regional Center, but Can You Secure the Money?
There are over 200 regional centers, how many can actually fully fund its projects?
Learn How to Capture and Secure EB-5 Funding for Your Projects!
"Brian, very good seminar! You are an EB-5 Super Star!!"
George Livingston, Chairman, RealVest
"Thank you for efforts in hosting the seminar! I found it to be very valuable!"
- James Gray, Managing Director, Synergies Capital, LLC
"Brian, everyone I spoke with said that you had a great seminar, very good job, congratulations! I have recommended to many people who have asked me about it that they need to speak with you!"
- Michael Gibson, USAdvisor.org
"Congratulations on a successful seminar, I found the day informative and well organized!"
- Steven Morris, Sales & Marketing, Mirzam Holdings, Inc.
"Brian, the seminar and meeting were great! I understand a lot more now."
- Joe Chapuran, Nebraska Dept of Economic Development
Background: China surpassed South Korea since 2009, and became the leading EB-5 market in the world. Almost 2000 EB-5 visas were issued to Chinese investors in 2010. There are over 1500 EB-5 Visas issued to Chinese investors from Oct. 1, 2011 through end of May 2011. The number of Visas granted to Chinese investors are climbing! The interests continue to grow among Chinese high net worth individuals, however recent policy changes and new requirements imposed by Chinese authority have made EB-5 marketing more challenging and difficult for both US EB-5 Regional Centers and Chinese migration brokers. In addition to the regulatory changes, the marketplace is changing as well. There are increasing number of EB-5 Regional Centers that are entering China market at a rapid pace, the market is getting crowded and very competitive, it is very critical for regional center principals to learn how to effectively promote EB-5 projects in order to recruit qualified investors. Commercial real estate developers around the country have just realized the EB-5 capital a reliable and cheaper source of funding for their investment projects.
As a real estate developer, or regional center executive and/or immigration attorney, you should learn first hand about the investor trends and find out everything you must know in the ever-changing and challenging marketplace. You will have a rare opportunity to hear about every aspect of China migration trade and business; and find out why some regional centers are selling quickly while some are not, the secrets will finally be revealed and exposed! For the first time, Mr. Su will share his insights and knowledge that Chinese migration brokers do not want you to know!! He will educate you on Chinese investors really looking into when they make decisions! Finally, He will analyze the new policy changes and requirements and its impact on EB-5 marketing efforts in China market.
In addition to Chinese market, Korea continue to be the 2nd largest market for EB-5 program, the seminar will also discuss the Korean investor market.
Workshop Speaker: At this special session, you will learn from the leading EB-5 China market expert Mr. Brian Su, CEO, Artisan Business Group, Inc. (member of the Association to Invest in the USA), Managing Director of EB-5 China Marketing and Field Support Center, and President of the EB-5 China Market Council. He consults with commerical real estate projects and various business projects around the country. He advises over twenty EB-5 regional centers in Florida, California, New York, Texas, Hawaii, Washington, Vermont, Idaho, Montana, Ohio, etc in 2011. Mr. Su has been interviewed by Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg Newsroom, PBS, China Daily, Financial Times, South Morning China Post, Reuters News, The Christian Science Monitor, News Week, and other major media. He runs a very popular EB-5 market news blog at http://eb5newsblog.org. Mr. Su has been organizing and hosting EB-5 industry seminars and conferences in Chicago, New York, Las Vegas, Houston, San Diego, Boston, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Orlando, Miami, and Los Angeles. He is requently invited to speak at national finance and real estate conventions.
Come, mingle and talk with Mr. Brian Su to find out how you can better position your Regional Center or investment projects in the marketplace and effectively secure international partners and investors for your next EB-5 project; share your thoughts and discuss your personal concerns, problems and issues with Mr. Su one-on-one.
At this special executive workshop, you will systematically learn
* EB-5 Capital for Commercial Real Estate Projects
* Commercial Real Estate EB-5 Project Case Studies
* Chinese and Asian Inbound Investment Overview
* EB-5 and other Immigrant Investment Programs in the Marketplace
* Chinese Government Regulations - New Changes and Requirements
* EB-5 Regional Center Acitivites in China and Korea
* Introduction to Chinese Emigration Service Industry
* Introduction to Major Chinese Emigration Trade Associations
* How to Knock on the Doors of Emigration Agencies
* Chinese Investors and Profiles
* Chinese Investors Decision Making Process
* Developing Effective Marketing Strategies
* Selecting and Partnering with Chinese Emigration Agencies
* Insights on Chinese Emigration Business and Industry
* How a Chinese Emigration Agency Operates in the Marketplace
* Emigration Agency Sales Techniques and Service Procedures
* Emigration Brokers: "Wholesaler" vs "Retailer"
* Emigration Brokers: Sales Process and Procedures
* Market Perception on "Escrow" and "Insurance"
* Negotiations with Chinese Emigration Agencies
* Service Fee Structures and Expenses, Broker Fees
* Due diligence and Oversight on Chinese Partners
* Dealing with Misrepresentation and Misinformation
* Promoting EB-5 projects at Trade Shows
* Verifying Investor Funds and Verification Service Providers
* Structuring an Offering (for new RCs)
* What Sells and/or NOT sells in the Marketplace
* Communist Membership Issues
* Investors Fund Verification and Transfer, and
* Korean Market Overview, an much more...
Audiences: Regional Center executives and sponsors; open to any interested parties that are seeking project financing from Chinese and Korean investors. Commercial real estate developers, hotel operators, immigration attorneys, EB-5 consultants, and economic development officials are warmly welcome.
Fees and Registration Policy: Non-refundable unless event gets canceled. If participants are not able to attend, registration can be transferred to a future event. A written request is required. No-shows will forfeit all fees paid. Each registration includes meeting materials, breakfast, lunch and raffle.
LIMITED SEATS! SIGN UP AND RESERVE YOUR SEATING TODAY!
When & Where
Artisan Business Group, Inc.
Artisan Business Group, Inc., an Illinois based cross-border investment and business consulting firm, specializes in working with financial and investment companies in both China and the US. The ABG team has facilitated the financing for over one billion dollars in various real estate, manufacturing, assisted living, school and franchises projects in the US and China. Visit us at http://ArtisanBusinessGroup.com