Sign up to be part of THE Book Starter Event of 2016
Are you tired of people asking when your book will be ready for purchase?
Are you frustrated with your writing efforts?
Are you ready to get that book out of your head already?
If Your Book Is Still In The Idea Stage And You Need Help Getting It Out Of Your Head And Onto Paper Scroll Down Now!!
At This Powerful Event, You Will:
- learn how to develop your book idea into an actual book
- learn the value of a MASTERMIND group of writers
- lose the frustration of dreaming about your book and discover the joy of writing and publishing it
- eliminate excuses for not writing, marketing and publishing your book
- discover an easy and effective way to create a Table of Contents that will guide your book to completion
- create an additional income stream with your finished book
- learn how to write an effective, profitable, marketable book
- learn how to use your book as a marketing tool
- leave with an action plan for completing your book in 30 days.
Check Out What Previous Attendees Say
"The session was very informative...it forced me to think outside the box...and focus on nothing but writing."
"Great for sharing accountability and for sharing ideas that inspire the writing process."
"This is just what I needed to move my book from my head to print."
Who Should Attend
Authors and aspiring authors - especially (but certainly not limited to) - those in the non-fiction genre - who need help starting their book. If you've had a book idea in you and haven't known how to get it started, this is the Writers Event for you.
Are you tired of people asking when your book will be ready for purchase? Are you frustrated with your writing efforts? Are you ready to get that book out of your head already?
Join us for this one-of-a-kidn event and get that book done!
Hot lunch is included in your registration.