Actions and Detail Panel
The Blockchain is Coming to Banking
Thu, Sep 21, 2017, 9:00 AM – Fri, Sep 22, 2017, 5:00 PM CEST
Attend this intensive 2-day training and learn how:
- Blockchain was born
- Central counterparty clearing differs from non-central counterparty clearing
- Interbank and Intrabank Blockchain use-cases differ
- Current global leading Blockchain-projects evolve
- Blockchain partially fulfils a higher security standard
- Privacy issues surround Blockchain and why regulators are ambivalent about it
- Blockchain has evolved and will further evolve beyond financial services
- Your bank can benefit from Blockchain and build a winning Blockchain strategy
This intensive 2 day training program prepares participants for the ongoing paradigmatic change in banking: The rise of the Blockchain technology. On the first day we examine the concept of Blockchain and explore the most important international banking projects related to this new phenomenon. Through understanding the bigger picture – FinTech revolution, the rise of ICT in banking – we address security concerns. On the second day we begin by a detailed analysis of privacy issues related to the distributed ledger. We continue by looking at cross-industry use-cases and arrive to the key question: how to make Blockchain useful in your bank? We answer this key question from several aspects: Timing, Lobbying, Clientele, Tactics, Strategies and more.
What is the goal of this training?
The goal of the training is to make sure that your bank understands Bockchain and can act with the right confidence and market-timing. It is very important to avoid shiny, popular, but meaningless buzzes – there are many related to Blockchain – yet, it is beneficial to see how – gradually – this technology will really shift the paradigms of databases, clearing, ledgers and beyond.
Who should attend?
- IT Experts, Cyber Security Experts
- Digital Banking, Digital Channel Experts
- Payments and Cards Experts
- Legal Experts, Compliance Experts
- Innovations Experts, Technology Experts