Actions and Detail Panel
The BLESSED Mall #2! A women’s empowerment and pop up shopping event.
Sat, April 1, 2017, 11:30 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
SIGNUP FOR VENDORS...
The BLESSED MALL #2!
Saturday April 1st 2017
11:30 am until 4 pm (set up begins at 9:30 am for vendors)
St. Stephen Family Life Center
1508 W Kentucky St, Louisville, KY 40210
To sign up as a vendor email: Media@cheakwoolfolk.com or call (502) 276-0660. You can also register by clicking the ticket option below for 'Register: VENDOR SPECIAL'.
- THERE IS NO COST TO VEND.
- VENDORS AGREE TO DONATE 20% OF THEIR SALES THAT DAY TO NEW LEGACY REENTRY CORPORATION.
- VENDORS AGREE TO REMAIN SET UP UNTIL THE EVENT IS OVER. NO EARLY BREAK-DOWNS.
- VENDING AREA/LOCATION IS ON A FIRST COME BASIS. NO PHYSICAL SPOTS WILL BE RESERVED. (Arrive early for the best vending locations)
- ONLY VENDORS SELLING A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT DAY ARE ELIGIBLE TO VEND FOR FREE. (Information vendors please call 502-276-0660 for a special rate-vending opportunity. MLM, Marketing, information, nonprofits and community services are not eligible to vend for free)
COME OUT AND SHOP WITH A PURPOSE.
The BLESSED Mall!
A women’s empowerment and pop up shopping event. The goal of The Blessed Mall franchise is to provide exposure, networking and sales for African American Female owned businesses.
THE BLESSED MALL! A women’s empowerment and networking pop up shop is a great chance to grab some awesome products and gifts! You also can support many African American Female owned business, meet game changer in the community and SHOP till you drop!
The great part is a portion of the day’s sales go to benefit a great cause, New Legacy Reentry Corp.
New Legacy works tirelessly to help those leaving incarceration gain new lives and positions in the community.
*For more on New Legacy Reentry Corp and all they do visit… www.newlegacyky.org/
To vend at this event there is no charge we ask only that you donate 20% of your physical sales for that day to New Legacy Reentry Corporation. So the great news is you can also use this a tax write off!!
Of course if you have no sales then you are not obligated to make a donation.
We will also have support from local organizations that focus on bringing awareness to small business etc. This is much more than a shopping event it is also a networking event as well.
Each vendor will have approximately a 7ft area. Vendors are required to bring their own table and chair along with set up. (up to 2 chairs are welcome) (no tables/chairs will be provided no exeptions)
Set up begins at 9:30 am the day of event.
There is an opportunity for selling PACKAGED food items if the vendor has the proper licensing and insurances.
All vendors are responsible for unpacking, setting up and disposing of their own trash.
We want to take social media by storm so we ask all vendors to push the event with a BLESSED FEROCITY!