Burdell's School of Entrepreneurship is a one-day startup conference where some of the best and brightest minority entrepreneurs give practical tactics on growing your business, no matter what stage of the process you are in.
This high-intensity, interactive (and fun) conference helps high school and college students, as well as young professionals change the face of entrepreneurship.
Burdell's School of Entrepreneurship is Curated by The Black Burdell and will be held on November 12, 2016 on the campus of Georgia Tech.
- Candace Mitchell, CEO and Co-Founder of Techturized
- Alton Walker, CEO of NextIN Line Networks
- Barry Givens, CEO and Co-Founder of Monsieur, Inc.
- Donald Beamer, President of Monsieur, Inc.
- Mario Taylor II, COO Monsiuer, Inc., Co-Author of "Plan B Sucks!"
- Chaz Chapman, Co-Founder of Chapman Consulting Firm
- Dayna Thomas, Esq., Founder Dayna Thomas Law Firm
- Rosalyn Hedgepeth, Co-Founder of Project We Care, Inc.
- Omari Worthy, Co-Founder of Maven's Investment Group
- Kevin McGee, Founder and CEO of Avid Entrepreneurship
- Tiara Larae Johnson, CEO and Founder of TLJ Headlines
- Rwenshaun Miller, CEO and Founder of Eustress, Inc.
- Brandon Winfield, Founder of ParaPerks, LLC
- Melanie Akwule, Co-Founder of MINWO, LLC
- Carmen Watkins, Founder of Run Your Vision
- Milton Patton III, CEO and Founder of Financial Connosieurs
In Addition to One-of-a-Kind Workshops, BSOE will Include:
- Collegiate Business Pitch Competition
- High School Ideathon
- Young Professional EnPower Hour Talks
- CEO Social Networking Mixer at The Gathering Spot
- Sunday Bosses Brunch