The Big Rethink 2014 US: The 360-degree CMO
Thursday, March 13, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
The Economist’s look at the essential global, mobile, social and data strategies marketing leaders must adopt today in order to successfully adapt and communicate with tomorrow’s audience.
An overview of the seismic changes disrupting the world of marketing, addressed by Martin Giles, U.S. Technology Correspondent; Alexandra Suich, Media Correspondent; and Matthew Bishop, U.S. Business Editor and New York bureau chief.
Section I: Going Global: Grabbing the World’s Attention
Effective Marketing Strategies for High-Growth Emerging Markets
300 Million Strong and Growing: Marketing to the Chinese Middle Class
Section II: Getting Real about Mobile Matters
Real-Time Marketing: From Hype to Hope
Mobile Video Ads: Excellence Amidst Excrement
Morning Networking Break
From Mistakes to Mastery: Lessons Learned from Mobile Blunders
Section III: Media Moguls
The Empires Strike Back: The Reinvention of Storied Old & New Media Brands
Challenger Brands: Taking on No. 1
Section IV: Big Data
Signal vs. Noise: Fine-Tuning Big Data to Make It Meaningful
The New Collaborators: Managing Digital in the C-Suite
Preliminary Working Groups:
* Combining Business with Pleasure: Why BTB Marketing Needs to Become More Like BTC to Succeed
* The Cookie Crumbles: Targeting Consumers in a Mobile-Dominant, “Do Not Track” World
* Let the Games Begin: How, When and Why to Build Great Gamification into Your Marketing Plans
* The Authenticity Gap: Managing Expectations and Experience (Sponsored)
* Reputational Risk Insurance: The Ultimate Guide for CMOs (Sponsored)
* Keeping Up with the Kids: Staying Relevant on the Coolest Social Media Sites
* Continuing the Conversation: How to Keep Consumers Talking After a Campaign Ends
Afternoon Networking Break
Section V: Socialism
Video Special Report: A Visit to a Social-Media War Room
Playing Favorites: The Best Social Media Sites
Tomorrow’s Tumblr: What’s Next in Social Media?
Section VI: Trendspotting
Content Marketing: The Next Chapter
The Sci-Fi Future Is Almost Here: Marketing in 2015
The Big Rethink Award/Challenge Winner
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.