San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Indie Mobile Game Dev Speed Pitch During GDC 2013 in SF
Here's the idea. Get a bunch of mobile app journalists all in one place, put them one to a table, then speed dating style pitch your mobile and tablet games to them. Sound like a good idea?
Well we're doing it. And you don't even have to pay some PR dude $3,000 to get access to them. It's all free. We just want to see your amazing indie games.
Speaking of free, there'll be free drink and nibbles for you a too all courtesy of The Big Indie Pitch sponsors...
Welcome to the GDC Indie Pitch event!
iDreamsky is China's leading mobile publisher, we love indies and indies such as Halfbrick and Imang !love us!
We are looking to bring on more indies to China so come and show us your game!
The official pitching slots are now pretty much filled, but we still have space for you to come along from 1pm, enjoy a free lunch and a chance to corner some of the leading journalists and opinion formers in the mobile games space!
Who will be there:
App Advice - http://www.appadvice.com
Gamezebo - http://www.gamezebo.com
Pocket Gamer - http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk
Slide to Play - http://www.slidetoplay.com
Touch Arcade - http://www.toucharcade.com
Touchgen - http://www.touchgen.net
TUAW - http://www.tuaw.com
148Apps - http://www.148apps.com
Plus other journalists from the Smartphone Alliance.
- Indie mobile game developers only (4 person company or less, please)
- One ticket per company presenting. Multiple people are welcome on the single ticket though. Duplicate tickets for the same company will be cancelled.
- You will have 5 minutes to pitch. Practice your pitch, get it down to 3 minutes to allow 2 minutes for questions.
- While some of the publications above cover Android and other platforms, all of them cover iOS. So we are restricting this to iOS game pitches.
- Come prepared. Business cards, stickers, info sheets, etc. Most importantly, bring your game on a mobile device so we can see it.
- If you get a ticket, show up. If you are not sure you can make it, get a stand-by ticket.
When & Where
A Bunch of Mobile Journalists
We are a bunch of mobile journalists who want to see your games. Come prepared, we will be.