San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We're going to have a great time!
ALL PRE-REGISTERED MOM-TO-BE ATTENDEES receive a binder with curriculum, FREE tickets to the Best Baby Shower Exhibitor fair immediately following the Breastfeeding Preparedness Presentation, opportunities to win huge giveaways like strollers, pak-n-plays, Boppy pillows and tons more! Best Baby Shower Exhibitor fair begins immediately following Breastfeeding Preparedness Presentation and includes yummy treats, great deals, fun activities for moms-to-be and even more giveaways!
The first 150 pre-registered moms-to-be in line receive a Best Goodie Bag!
The Best Baby Shower Presentation and Exhibit Fair are FREE to registered moms-to-be plus 1 guest.
The VIP Brunch and Class Pass is your ticket (mom-to-be plus 1) to BRUNCH, PLUS
- Early entry into event
- No lines!
- VIP preferred seating in the presentation
- Best Baby Shower Goodie Bag
- expanded, full breastfeeding class that covers the health benefits to moms and babies of breastfeeding, explanation of how it all works, how to avoid common challenges, helpful hints for returning to work and advice for maximizing your hospital stay. We'll also cover breast pumps and supplies. This class does not require you to absorb difficult medical terminology, it informs you about hospital challenges and will provide you with information to help you meet your breastfeeding goals. This class will also help you choose which delivery hospital will best help you establish breastfeeding. An Internationally Board Certified Lactation Consultant will be the instructor for this class.
Membership to Julie's Village allows us to offer exactly what we organized to be - your big sister helping you to prepare to meet your breastfeeding goals. We hope you choose this option! As a member you will enjoy:
- All the benefits of the VIP Brunch and Class ($48)
- Digital (and printed) copy of the full breastfeeding class slides (this is from our 4-week teleclasses which retails for (exclusive to Members which normally retails for $197)
- Digital copy of the breastfeeding preparedness presentation slides (exclusive - these are not sold or shared other than to members which retails for $197)
- Phone access to Julie's Village to answer preparedness questions before your baby is delivered (retails for $150/hr)
- Member's-Only section on web site with return-to-work letters from your doctor for your employer, pdf of the Help Sheet and other downloadable documents and support to help you prepare to meet your breastfeeding goals (exclusive - these are not sold or shared other than to members which retails for $197)
- Closed Facebook group for Members to ask questions, seek or offer encouragement and know you're not alone! (exclusive only to Members)
- Lifetime access to our breastfeeding classes. Come back to class for free! A $48 value every time you take advantage of this
Join Us! The fun begins even before 2pm so get there early! There is always a line for entry and this event sold out in Nashville and Memphis!
*PLEASE NOTE: If you would like to bring your partner or one support person please make sure to answer that question "yes" on the order form. The information will be great for your support person to hear and he/she is welcome in all areas including registering for any giveaways and enjoying the fabulous treats in the baby shower area. Only the (registered) moms-to-be receive a Best Goodie Bag (1st 150 pre-registered moms-to-be), presentation binder and are eligible to win one of our large event giveaways during the presentation.
***CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED AND YOU WILL BE DENIED ENTRY IF YOU BRING CHILDREN***
When & Where
Julie's Village, Inc., is a 501(c)3 organization founded to educate pregnant women how to reach their breastfeeding goals through specific steps of breastfeeding preparedness. We work passionately to make it easier for women to breastfeed to their goals.