Featuring makeup artists, Vee Washington and Erika King!
This skin-care & makeup lesson workshop is designed for women seeking to improve their own signature look and feel confident. Discover what it takes to achieve healthy glowing skin and how to properly care for it without stripping or irritating ingredients. Learn wearable makeup techniques that will flatter your natural features without looking overly made-up.
We will teach you step-by-step skin-care and makeup application from beginning to end with the products you already have. Update your old routine by learning new techniques that will take your look to the next level. Here are some of the topics we will cover & more:
- How to shop for Skin Care Products for your skin type.
- Cleansing & Exfoliating techniques.
- Skin damaging practices
- Foundation Selection—Which Formula should you use?
- Eye Shadow Techniques—Texture & color placement.
- Highlight and Contour for the everyday woman.
- Brow Definition—How to get it right.
- Lips—Matte or Glossy?
What you will need: Your Beauty Bag (Current Makeup & Skin Products that you are using). Here are the products that should be in your bag:
- Cleanser & Exfoliator.
- Foundation & Powder.
- Eye Shadows, Eyeliner, Eyebrow Pencil & Mascara.
- Blush & Lipstick.
- Whatever else you use for your makeup application.
If you do not have everything don't worry, bring what you have and you can borrow from the class kit.This is a hands-on class be prepared to learn, have fun, meet new people and feel beautiful.
This ticket includes one FREE headshot that will be taken the day of the class.
Please Arrive at 1:00 pm. Wewill be starting on time to get the most out of the class. Thank you for your cooperation