Actions and Detail Panel
The Battlegrounds Mud Run Obstacle Course Fall 2017
Sat, September 23, 2017, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CDT
What is The Battlegrounds?
The Battlegrounds is St. Louis' largest permanent mud run obstacle course. Our 30+ military-inspired obstacles are built on a large scale to test the endurance and mental toughness of even the fittest athlete all while supporting a local charity. Our course is spectator-friendly with almost half of the obstacles within view. We offer music, activities, vendors and fun challenges throughout the festival site. Plus there is a free kids zone for the little ones, so bring out the family. (Ages 12 and under with guardian supervision). After conquering 5 miles and 30+ obstacles, you can utilize the shower facilities, stay for the party at The Battlegrounds, have a meal at Cedar Lake Cellars or sit by the lake and sip some wine (or beer!)
Included With Your Registration
- The Battlegrounds t-shirt
- The Battlegrounds finishers medal
- Music & post-party activities – including access to Cedar Lake Cellars winery
- Post-race snack and beverage (Yes, a free beer if you are 21 and older!)
- Race timing chip system for competitive and premium morning waves
- Interactive individualized online results - find photographs and videos of yourself!
- Free parking, free gear check, and free warm showers
- Pride in yourself for overcoming a challenge