San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We all have 24 hours in a day; nothing more and nothing less.
As women, we're expected to wear so many hats and juggle far more tasks and responsibilities. On any given day we can be mothers, wives, nurturers, doctors, nurses, teachers, chauffeurs, chefs, housekeepers, counselors, tutors, best friends, volunteers, employees, entrepreneurs and the list goes on. . .
Some days after we've given so much to everyone else, we're just too damn tired to focus on ourselves and the many other needs and wants we may desire.
If you're feeling frustrated, overwhelmed, overworked, underpaid and sometimes just darn right unproductive even after having a day of nonstop activity, Moms Patrice and Natalie know how you feel.
They have learned is how to push pass all of the challenges in order to get rid of the clutter (the stuff blocking you from what you want) and find the clarity we need to be successful.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
1. Save time on must do daily/weekly activities
2. Take care of your health while taking care of your family
3. Balance work or business with IPA’s
4. Tackle monthly bills in less than 1 hour a month
5. Create an environment that works for you and not against you
6. Prioritize your life for maximum benefit
7. Eliminate people, places or things that are draining your energy (and productivity)
Who this workshop is for:
- Any woman who wants to maximize more hours in the day
- Any woman who is tired of being busy, but not productive
- Any woman who has a demanding job
- Any woman who is a mompreneur
- Any woman who is running a household
- Any woman who is sick and tired of not having the time to pursue her dreams
Patrice and Nataliie want you to walk away from this workshop feeling empowered . . . feeling balanced. Get a different perspective on how to manage all of those hats mentioned above, successfully and fabulously.
It CAN be done!
And, it CAN be done by YOU!
The Balancing Act is not a secret, but it is a system. :)
Flourishe Media Group will be in the house. Come pretty, we just might get you on Camera! Shira Adatto will also be there serving yummy nutritional shakes for you hard working ladies.
Important Directions and Parking info:
Microsoft Store @ Westfield Century City Mall
Store phone (310) 228-3550 (Call for directions) Store # 616
Access map here: http://www.westfield.com/shop/stores/microsoft/centurycity?retailer=44263
- Enter parking structure off Santa Monica Blvd
- Turn right to park in blue section or Orange or Blue section
- Store located on mall level across the way from Pink Berry (near Bloomingales)
P.S. Parking is free for the 1st 2 hours and a few bucks after that.
When & Where
Patrice Washington & Natalie Gouche'
Patrice and Natalie are two mothers and business women dedicated to making the lives of other women more manageable when it comes to motherhood, work and all of the above.