REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. WE WILL TRY OUR BEST TO ACCOMODATE ON-SITE REGISTRANTS. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM, PLEASE VISIT: http://events.theatlantic.com/next-generation-energy/2012/
The Atlantic’s upcoming "Next Generation Energy" forum will gather the country's top energy leaders and experts for an afternoon of compelling dialogue focusing on how to bring clean energy sources to scale and the role of the public and private sector in moving this agenda forward. Engaging panels will also discuss the dynamics behind the wind energy market and the biofuels industry. Please join us at the Ronald Reagan Building Rotunda on June 18 for what promises to be a riveting discussion.
Please note that the program will begin prompty at 1:30 pm.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Carol Browner, Former Head of Environmental Protection Agency and Former Director of White House Office of Energy and Climate Change Policy
- John Hickenlooper, Governor, Colorado
- Willett Kempton, Professor and Research Director, Center for Carbon-Free Power Integration, University of Delaware
- Martin Klepper, Partner and co-head of the Energy and Infrastructure Projects Group, Skadden Arps
- Jan Koninckx, Global Business Director, Biofuels, DuPont
- Mike O’Sullivan, Senior Vice President, Development, NextEra Energy Resources
- Daniel Poneman, Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Energy
- Michael Raab, Founder and President, Agrivida
- Eric Toone, Deputy Director for Technology, Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy, United States Department of Energy
With special thanks to our underwriter:
When & Where
Since 1857, The Atlantic magazine has helped shape the national debate on the most critical and contentious issues of our times, from politics, business, and the economy, to technology, arts, and culture. Through in-depth analysis in the monthly print magazine, complemented by up-to-the-minute insights delivered throughout the day on theatlantic.com, The Atlantic provides the nation’s thought leaders and professional class with forward-looking, fresh perspectives that provoke and challenge, define and affect the lives we are living today, and give shape to the lives we will live tomorrow.