Before you book please check that your business catergory is available by emailing me at email@example.com
The Athena Network was formed to support women in business. It is The Leading International Networking, Training and Development Business Club for Female Executives, Business Owners and Entrepreneurs.
All our Athena Groups are attended by talented and highly motivated individuals - their passion, energy and determination to fulfill their business goals makes our networking formula truly unique.
Who should attend?
- Executives - From junior to director level, responsible for building a portfolio of quality contacts
- Entrepreneurs - From pre-start up to established companies
- Business Owners - Small to medium sized organisations from all industries
Why should you attend?
- Networking is widely recognised as the most powerful, most effective and fastest way to grow your business.
- Athena is the UK's premier and fastest growing network for business women.
- We are celebrating 10 years of success!
- Athena operates a one profession policy, which highlights your professions expertise in the group making referrals to you more successful.
- Groups fill fast and many ladies are locked out and on waiting lists because their profession has been filled by a competitor.
- Many of our members are experiencing fantastic business growth through contacts made at Athena.
- Many great relationships begin with Athena and often lead to very successful strategic alliances and firm friendships.
- Fellow members are committed to offer support and advice and share their knowledge and experience with the group.
- Included in your membership we develop our members business and personal skills through monthly speakers business strategic topics along with training and workshops.
- Ladies go away from meetings feeling inspired and motivated to take themselves and their business to the next level.
- Once you join a group you have access to the wider network and have the opportunity to visit groups nationwide and attend Cappuccino Connections for free.
- You have access to Members only Athena Facebook and Twitter where you can post your profile, promote your business, advertise events and special offers, connect with thousands of members and plost your blog to raise your profile.
- As a member you have the opportunity to HOTSEAT for free at other Athena meetings (conditions apply).
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is free parking at the venue, and can be easily accesssed from areas near Guildford, Woking, Clandon, Send, Ripley, Dorking and Horsham. The A3 is not far from the venue
What can I bring to the event?
We encourage you bring business cards and any promotional material with you. You also have the opportunity to bring a friend. just let us know or share this event with them.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact Michelle Hart - Regional Director
01483 577458 or 07940 504430
or your may find your answer on our website
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO AVOID THE EVENTBRITE FEES THEN PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR BACS DETAILS