San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Arts of Life, a Chicagoland non-profit arts studio for adults with and without disabilities, will once again showcase the area’s best and tastiest chili at their 8th annual Charitable Chili Cook-Off on Saturday, November 5, 2016 starting at 5PM. Like the last seven successful years, the cook-off will be at 2010 W Carroll Ave and this year, attendants should expect even more fun and yum!
Online General Admission $20 and At-The-Door tickets $25
Your ticket includes: unlimited chili, Black Dog Gelato, and two Lagunitas beers!
Chili Entry tickets are $25 (covers team of 2), this fee and team registration form must be submitted by Friday, October 28th.
As of October 28th, Chili Entry Tickets are SOLD OUT!
Emcee: Ji Suk Yi from ABC7's Windy City LIVE
- Doug Sohn from Hot Doug's
- David Eigenberg from NBC’s Chicago Fire
- Val Capone from the Chicago Red Hots
- Diane Honeyman from Windy City Cafe
- Lagunitas Brewing Co https://lagunitas.com
- Black Dog Gelato http://blackdogchicago.com
- Windy City Cafe http://www.windycity-cafe.com
- NeonCRM https://neoncrm.com
- The Mitchell Group http://mitchellfauxleathers.com
- West Town Chamber of Commerce http://www.westtownchamber.org
- Perrier https://www.perrier.com/us
- Direction Tour Marketing http://www.directiontourmarketing.com
When & Where
The Arts of Life
We are people with and without disabilities creating an artistic culture to realize our full potential.