Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

Save This Event

Event Saved

The Arts of Healing - RSVP Page

The Arts of Healing Foundation

Thursday, November 9, 2017 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CST)

The Arts of Healing - RSVP Page

Ticket Information

Ticket Type Sales End Quantity
Donate to The Arts of Healing Foundation
Benefiting Houston's Elkins Pancreas Center and PanCan.
Dec 31, 2017 Enter donation ($)
Shop for a Good Cause
Participating retailers will be donating a percentage of sales to The Arts of Healing Foundation.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Shanda Blackmon MD, painter
Showcased at Dolce Gabanna.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Cristina Boccalandro MD, photographer
Viewing at Akris.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Marcos Calderon MD, gemstones
Viewing at Roberto Cavalli.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
John Cangelosi MD, photographer
Viewing at Moncler.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Carl Dahlberg MD, musician   more info Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Mark Dannenbaum MD, musician   more info Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Julius Danziger MD, painter
Viewing at Chopard.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Joseph Galati MD, photographer
Viewing at Tom Ford.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Azita Madjidi MD, dancer
Performance at Bannou.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Sanjay Mehta MD, musician and Gretchen Zimmerman MD, musician
Performance at Harry Winston.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
CT Hu MD, painter
Viewing at Diptyque.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Stephen Incavo MD, musician and Khashayar Hematpour MD musician   more info Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Frank Mahzari MD, painter
Viewing at Vince.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Dean Moore MD, musician
Performance at Brunello Cucinelli.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Jay Murthy MD, photographer
Viewing at Giuseppe Zanotti.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Jessica Parsons MD, painter
Viewing at Alice and Olivia.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Charles Phan MD, painter
Viewing at Theory.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Berkeley Powell MD, photographer
Viewing at Canali.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Eric Powitzky MD, musician
Performance at Courtyard.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Isaac Raijman MD, painter
Viewing at Etro and John Hardy.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Patrick Reardon MD, photographer
Viewing at Dior.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Mary Shinn MD, wearable art
Showing at Bacarrat.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Ron Tintner MD, musician
Performance at 4510.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Todd Trask MD, photographer
Viewing at Kiton.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Fernando Urrutia MD, tequila master
Tasting and presentation at John Lobb.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  
Regina Verani MD, painter
Viewing at Joie.
Nov 9, 2017 Free  

Who's Going

Loading your connections...

Share The Arts of Healing - RSVP Page

Event Details

Join us for a night of art shows, live music, dancing, artisan tequila and shopping for a good cause.  

Scalpels, stethoscopes and lab coats will be put away as physicians of the Texas Medical Center show their artistic side, Thursday, November, 9th from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, all in the name of charity. More than 25 physician musicians, tequila masters, and visual artists will present their art, sharing an often-unknown side of themselves. These physician/artists, along with their art, will be both in the retail stores and throughout the District. The arts presented will serve as a bridge deepening the connections between doctors and the community in which they practice. It will be a night of music, art, fashion, and fun.


 

With a goal of raising $100k this year, the foundation anticipates 80% of the proceeds to be donated to local Houston Pancreatic Cancer Research and the remaining 20% to be donated to PanCan.

It is a unique opportunity for physicians to share of themselves through their art, to convey unspoken words and to give back to the community. 

Have questions about The Arts of Healing - RSVP Page? Contact The Arts of Healing Foundation

Save This Event

Event Saved

When & Where


River Oaks District
4444 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77027

Thursday, November 9, 2017 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CST)


  Add to my calendar

Organizer

The Arts of Healing Foundation

The Arts of Healing” is a one-night convergence of art and medicine, sponsored by Houston’s River Oaks District & PaperCity Magazine. 

Hosted by Lori & Isaac Raijman MD on behalf of The Arts of Healing Foundation. Benefiting Houston's Elkins Pancreas Center and PanCan.


For more information or to donate to The Arts of Healing Foundation visit our website: www.TheArtsofHealing.org

  Contact the Organizer

Please log in or sign up

In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.