The Art of Teaching Yoga is a new semi-private mentoring program for yoga teachers at Yoga Journal LIVE San Francisco. Get ready to dramatically refine your teaching skills in three days, so you can step into any classroom and teach yoga with more knowledge, intention, and confidence.
You’ll take classes with master teachers at the main YJ LIVE event and join seasoned mentors Alexandria Crow and Giselle Mari for breakout sessions with an intimate group of fellow RYTs. With one-on-one feedback and candid group discussions, you’ll build on your strengths, improve areas of growth, and develop your unique teaching style.
The experience includes a full curriculum at YJ LIVE San Francisco, a pre-event assessment, live coaching sessions within an intimate group of RYTs, and connections you'll establish as you advance your career.
Friday, Jan 13
- Full-day workshop: Infinite Practices, Few Basic Principles: How Seasoned Teachers Build Meaningful Yoga Classes That Hook Their Students
Saturday, Jan 14:
- 8-10a OR 10:30am-12pm: Select your own class
- 12:30p-2:30p: Injury Prevention and Recovery with Alex Crow
- 3-6p: Exclusive mentoring breakout sessions
Sunday, Jan 15:
- 9-11a: Select your own class
- 11:30a-1:30p: Master Hands-On Assists with Giselle Mari
- 2:30-5:30p: Exclusive mentoring breakout sessions
Monday, Jan 16
- ADD ON a Monday Full-day workshop (additional fees apply)