This is an introductory and profound course that will give you step-by-step instructions as well as practical tools to learn to hear the voice of the Lord clearly and consistently. You will gain a delineated awareness of hearing that allows you to discover how or why you sometimes miss God.
You will learn how to distinguish God’s voice from your own, recognize some seldom-understood ways the enemy limits your hearing even when God is shouting your instructions, and train you to recognize hindrances that prevent you from hearing Him.
A driving focus of the course is the emphasis of character over gifting. Come and find out how your character can enhance or impede your ability to hear God. These principles show you the process of growth God uses to develop you into the type of person that will fulfill the destiny He created you for.
- Three Pillars of Prophetic Ministry
- Prophetic Time Periods
- Five Levels of Listening
- Knowing God's Voice
- Practical Tips for Delivering a Word
- Prophetic Servanthood and Authority
- Metaphorical Understanding
- Fellowship of the Spirit
- Spiritual Authority
- Spirit of Lawlessness in the Church
- Role, Purpose, and Function of the Church
- Godward Meditation
- Old and New Testament Terms for "Prophet"
- Distinguishing Between Prophets and Psychics
- Comparison of Left-Brain and Right-Brain Characteristics
- Role, Purpose, and Function of Prophetic Ministry in the Church
The course based on John Paul Jackson's teaching will be taught by John E. Thomas.