The Art of Happiness - How To Be Happy In A Busy World
Arlington Heights, IL
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you get up in the morning to an endless to-do list and you go to bed exhausted every night without having had any time for yourself or for doing the things you love?
Do you want to start enjoying your life and becoming more efficient, instead of just making it through the day?
Do you want more from your life than the daily "hamster wheel" you may feel trapped on?
Then take your life to the next level - of increased happiness, health, and fulfillment - by taking this 1-day transformational workshop!
Psychology research shows that happiness is a skill that can be learned. Thousands of people have learned it and have become happy. Why not you?
The key benefits of attending this powerful workshop
In this workshop you will practice and learn:
- how to not end each day emotionally and energetically bankrupt
- how to find more time for yourself
- what work/life balance really is
- how to put an end to the negative emotions in your life, and cultivate positive emotions instead
- how to find meaning in your work and in your life
- how to become skilled at connecting with others to enjoy strong supportive relationships
- how to communicate effectively and without harming your relationships (especially with spouses and children)
- mental fitness: how to slow down your mind
- how to let go of "should"s and just flow with life changes
- ways to enjoy your life
- and more...
It's been a few years since I have been constantly happy - I wake up every morning looking forward to the new day, and to the many ways I can contribute to it and enjoy it at the same time.
This workshop is based on my own experiences during 20+ years of reading, journaling, doing "experiments in living", as well as on research I've done based on the following books (and many others, see a full list on www.mmarcusanu.com):
- "A primer in Positive Psychology" by C. Peterson
- "Flourish" by Martin Seligman (the founder of Positive Psychology)
- "The How of Happiness" by Sonja Lyubomirsky
- "Loving What Is" by Byron Katie
- "The Art of Happiness" by Dalai Lama
- "The Science of Happiness" by Stefan Klein
- "The Biology of Belief" by Bruce Lipton
The workshop will be fun, interactive, and hands-on. You will leave with a new way of living, fully equipped to apply it immediately in your life. A comprehensive workbook will be provided, as well as other materials.
Hours are from 9:00am to 4:30pm. We will take regular breaks to stretch, get some coffee, and relax. Please be at the hotel at least 10 minutes before 9am so we can start promptly.
Coffee/tea and snacks will be offered. Lunch is on your own (can be purchased in the hotel). Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes - for some light exercise in the afternoon.
Register today on Eventbrite - pay only $199 when you register by Sept 8! After that the price will be $225.
Invest in your happiness by attending this workshop!
Tell your friends about this event and receive a $15 discount towards your next workshop or a coaching session!
Cancellations and a "No Worries" Guarantee
For Sept 15 workshop: If cancelling after Sunday, Sept 8, 2013, a cancellation fee of $50 will be applied. If cancelling on or after Sept 15, 2013 the fee is transferable and can be used towards a future seminar, but it is not refundable.
Your "No Worries Guarantee": In case you are not fully satisfied with the workshop and you feel you cannot apply it to change your life, a refund of the money you paid minus $30 to cover for fees will be applied.
Marriott Courtyard Hotel / Arlington Hts North
3700 North Wilke Road
Mihaela Marcusanu, Ph.D.
I am a Professional Life Coach, a speaker, a workshop designer/facilitator, and a published author. I help people reach their full potential and build lives they can't wait to get up in the morning for.
I am an avid reader, a life-long learner, and a grateful practitioner of meditation. I believe in learning, kindness, creativity, inner peace, and good coffee.