A Masterclass in The Art of Delegation
by Malcolm Smith
Would you like (your leaders, managers and supervisors) to be more effective and to achieve better outcomes?
At the conclusion of the morning you will have:
- A realisation that life with delegation is better for you as well as those around you.
- A mindset that enables and empowers.
- Practical tools to help (you and) others to grow.
- Freed yourself from the twin tyrannies of the need for control and a lack of trust in others.
- A solid set of planning skills.
- A series of tried and tested delegation rules and techniques for success.
Some comments from delegates at previous sessions:
“I knew deep down that I had to let go and be less controlling but frankly didn’t believe I actually could……well now I know THAT I can and HOW I will!”
“This session will have as much long term impact on my life away from work as it will at work - & it will be a massive weight lifted from my shoulders - & a breath of fresh air and freedom for a lot of people I currently hold back!”
Refreshments (breakfast sandwiches, tea, coffee etc) will be available until the Masterclass starts (promptly!) at 8.30 and a sandwich lunch will be provided at 2pm.
’So what’ – included in the price is a 90 minute session 3 weeks later to follow up/make the most of your investment
Share with other delegates what you/your organisation:
Has achieved once or twice which has since become embedded
Has achieved once or twice and then lapsed
Meant to apply and hasn’t
The outcome from this facilitated session will be an ACTION PLAN of what YOU will implement in order to INCREASE REVENUES, EFFECTIVENESS, EFFICIENCY and/or DECREASE COSTS, WASTE, TIME significantly and consistently - short, medium and long term.
Same venue Friday 27th April 4-5.30pm