Actions and Detail Panel
The Art of Connection – Public Speaking Workshop
Sat, May 20, 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Gulf Standard Time United Arab Emirates Time
Public speaking is one of the most effective tools to create and increase your personal and professional success.
Thankfully, great public speakers are not born. They're trained.
In the exclusive workshop "The Art of Connection" you will learn the systematic methods to use your voice to command a room, take control of your body language, and craft stories that are TED worthy.
But what does mastering the art of connection truly mean?
It means that you will speak with confidence anytime anywhere. It means that you will be more persuasive. It means that you will captivate people and take them whereever you want to take them. In short, you will have mastered in one day, what others take years to master.
This one day workshop designed for executives, managers, and professional speakers.
Tuesday March 21 | 10 am - 6 pm
In this workshop you will discover:
- How to become an influential speaker at work, on stage, and everywhere else.
- Master the presentation skills nobody talks about through role playing.
- How the top speakers in the world take control of anxiety and stress before speaking in public
- Eliminate limitations that are holding you back from expressing yourself.
- Master your voice – learn to love your voice and use it accordingly.
- Get a voice profiling and a road map to master your speaking voice.
- An "alternative" approach to coming across charismatic and confident.
- Deploying emotional intelligence to increase your influence.
This workshop offers you a unique opportunity to take your skills to the next level in a discrete and safe environment. The high level of interactivity will give you breakthroughs and insights that you would not otherwise get in regular public speaking training.
Workshop Investment 1900 AED
A very limited number of seats is available in order to provide the highest level of engagement and progress for you.
For more information WhatsApp or call us at 050 124 6956.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Building Group Rapport
- Outline course objective
- Analysis of current presentation style
Core Skill 1 Executive Presence
- Discover the power of P - P - W formula
- Discover how to ‘’own the stage’’ right from the start
- Top tips for confidence, impact and handling nerves
Core Skill 2 Power of Stories
- Understand the effectiveness of stories so you can connect better
- How to structure your thinking when speaking off-the-cuff
- Essential skills for achieving a strong positive impact
Core Skill 3 Empowering Feedback
- Our whole communication is a feedback – let it be empowering
- Motivate others through positive verbal feedback
- How to identify and release the true value in other people
Core Skill 4 Sensory Impact: Voice & Body Language
- Your voice determines your success in business
- Explore techniques to grab the audience attention
- Learn about the power of rhythm while delivering a presentation
- Practice engaging the audience through eye contact and questions
Core Skill 5 Visual Aids
- Identify your key message
- Select visual aid and use them with ease and confidence
- Engage an audience when presenting with slides
- Prepare a slide presentation
- Deliver slide presentation and gain personalized feedback
Program Director - Andreea Zoia
Andreea's approach is significantly different from what the market has seen. As much as the traditional public speaking coaching and training style has focused on vocal tonality and body language, her approach takes it to a whole new level.
Andreea is a regular guest on Joelle Show on MBC1. Formally trained as a NLP master coach from the American international training company Mind Bridge, Andreea counts amongst her mentors, London’s Film and Academy tutor Peter Purves, Los Angeles based TV presenter Steve Truitt and Romanian celebrity coach Mihaela Tatu.
Having left her country, Romania, 12 years ago to come to the UAE, she found herself standing amidst the city of success and growth. Armed with passion, desire, and hunger for success, her only suitcase and minimum cash in pocket amount didn’t matter to her. What mattered was her mission to transform her life, personality, and other people she meets.
Fast forward 12 years later, Andreea is now a walking, talking stand for artistic communication, public speaking, and MC. Her profile is widely viewed by various agencies and individuals, and her coaching work has reached TEDx speakers, artists, business executives, and impactful entrepreneurs.
Andreea focuses on the person as a whole; from head to toe. Suited with the technologies of successful presenting and the unwavering confidence in herself to deliver results, she uses an “inside-out” transformational style of coaching that is uncommon, but deeply impactful on the person.
Her workshops fill up with professionals eager to unlock their voices of success and utilize them in their careers, businesses, and lives.
With more than a decade of experience and her own personal story, Andreea makes sure she delivers the one result that will craft people’s success today: Own your voice and let your confidence be heard, respected, and desired.
If you’re looking for a confident professional to elevate the success of your organization, then Andreea Zoia is for you! She is a highly-sought MC and presenter by international and local agencies, transformational public speaker and coach for high profile people, and brand Ambassador for luxury brands. Andreea believes that our voices are what we need to uplift our confidence and success as individuals and brands.
Andreea Zoia coach guest on MBC1