A Fun Workshop that Explores the Magic and Mechanics of Flight
For pilots, teachers and their students, anyone with a learner's mindset! Suitable for ages 13-Adult.
Visit our website: http://www.artandscienceofflying.com/
While many initiatives are under way in an attempt to arrest the nation’s freefalling STEM education system, aviation-themed outreach programs can provide a ready solution to the national STEM problem. Aviation, after all, is an engaging topic, and small airports instrinsically are STEM-rich environments.
Hence The Art and Science of Flying Ground School, a full day workshop to share, enlighten, and empower. By weaving history, biology, and technology into a dynamic exploration of the wonder of flight, this interactive ground school generates enthusiasm for STEM through the lens of aviation. The Art and Science of Flying Ground School also:
- Fosters personal growth and empowerment
- Offers new ways to overcome obstacles and approach problem solving
- Provides insights into achieving peak performance in any endeavor
- Facilitates fun interaction between pilots and non-pilots
- Gives pilots new ways to view their flying experience and relate it to others
$50/person early bird through March 25th; $59/person thereafter. Fee includes lunch, completion certificate, FAA Wings credit for qualifying pilots, chance to win one of several door prizes. Format suitable for ages 13-Adult.
- Very well done, really enjoyable – G.F.
- Excellent workshop – R.T.
- Course content was great – K.K.
- Thanks for a valuable and enjoyable presentation – C.J.
- Participants were unanimous: Art and Science met their expectations and they would recommended it to others!