Actions and Detail Panel
The Albany Empire Winefest
Sat, April 22, 2017, 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
The Premier Wine Festival of the Capital District coming to the Albany Capital Center Saturday April 22, 2017.
One Session. 3pm to 9pm. Enjoy wines from all over New York State in one convenient location - The brand new, state of the art, Albany Capital Center.
What's the parking situation?
The Albany Capital Center has 130 parking spaces that will be available within three underground levels of the Center. In addition, the parking garage will also be connected to the Times Union Center garage (950 spaces), and is also in close proximity to additional downtown parking garages and lots.
For a map of additional downtown parking, please click here.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes - ALL persons must be at least 21 years of age to attend the event. Yes - Even if you are a designated driver. Sorry.
What items are prohibited at the event?
- Outside alcohol
- Outside food/beverages
- Metal water bottles (clear, plastic water bottles permitted)
- Weapons (i.e. knives, pepper spray, stun-guns, any concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
- Illegal drugs
- Fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.
- Backpacks (i.e. a multi compartment/multi strap bag) suitcases, large beach bags, etc.
- Smoking (including the use of e-cigarettes or vape pens) inside the Convention Center
- Skateboards, roller skates, ice skates, use of roller shoes, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc. (see “Marketing”)
- Other items as determined by facility management
Event management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case by case basis. Depending on the item, the guest may either be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of the item, or may be ejected from the facility.
All bags, jackets, and guests are subject to search upon entering the event.
Items which have varying policies include: cameras, video/audio recording equipment, and signs/flags/banners/posters.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Call 315-426-8741 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It's a good idea, but if you have on your phone, we can scan it.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?