The Agile Transformational Leader is a three-day workshop for Agile leaders and coaches that work at the enterprise level in Agile transformations, transitions or improvements.
The workshop, designed by Michele Madore, is built on Michael Spayd’s ™ framework, Ken Wilbur’s Integral models including Integral for Leadership, and Integral Organizational Change Model thinking from Dean and Linda Anderson, all of which are whole-system frameworks.The course provides a set of thinking tools and a roadmap for guiding Agile Transformational Leaders and Coaches with a broad and holistic approach in their organizational environments. The course takes participants through the 4 expanded doorways of leading an Agile Transformation: Culture, Leadership, Systems and Practices/Processes in a powerful and impactful experiential style. Participants will gain an understanding of their own leadership effectiveness, the impact they have on those they are leading, and gain insight into their own personal breakthrough goals. Participantswill also improve their abilityto design and implement successful organizational transformation that delivers breakthrough business, cultural and human results as a Change Leader.
Who Will Benefit from the Course:
Agile Transformational Leaders, Agile Coaches, ScrumMasters, Agile Project Managers, Agile Managers or others wishing to expand and deepen their knowledge of Agile leadership, conscious organizational change leadership and coaching skills.
This is not an in-depth Agile training course. Participants should have some grounded Agile knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment with Agile teams, in either business or technical areas of the organization.
- Prior reading: Mastering Leadership: An Integrated Framework for Breakthrough Performance and Extraordinary Business Results, by Robert J. Anderson and William A. Adams.
- Participants will need to take the FREE self-assessment that comes with the purchase of the book at least 1 week prior to the class date. Assessments should be brought to the Workshop, as we will debrief on the results.
- Attendance to all three full 8-hour days in order to receive certifications is required.
Outcomes the Class Will Produce:
While mastering Agile leadership and coaching skills will require time and practice, our class will allow you to:
- Get refreshed on the core Agile Principles and Practices and their application within the ™ framework.
- Have a solid understanding of the Integral Agile framework and how to use this as a roadmap for coaching Agile transformations or transitions in your organization.
- Understanding of Organizational Change, the types of change, and how to apply Conscious Change practices to successfully coach through the transformational or other types of Agile change initiatives.
- Understand your role as Leader, Change Leader and Coach in Agile environments.
- Understand and utilize the key Skill and Knowledge Areas applied by the best Agile Coaches.
- Gain an understanding of your role in leadership to design the environment to generate the results desired versus managing to results.
- Create healthy teams that are resilient, creative, resourceful and resonant.
- Understanding active levels of listening and asking essential, powerful questions that open up new possibilities forpeople to come to action and achieve desired outcomes.
- Clearly ascertain the distinction between coaching, mentoring, advising and facilitating and know when to apply each most successfully.
- Observe professional coaching demos live to demonstrate,effective listening, facilitating, courageous conversations.
- Gain insight and techniques in how to build a culture of high accountability.
- You’ll walk away from the course with your own personal leadership and coaching improvement backlog – a tangible plan you can use to thoughtfully improve your Agile leadership effectiveness when you’re back on the job.
- ICAgile Certified Professional-Agile Coaching (ICP-AC) continuing education certification. (Nominal fee applies)
- Trans4mation Integral Agile Operating System™ Certification
- 21 Scrum Alliance SEUs toward the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) level.
Fee, VAT excl.
- €2,150 (Regular)
- €1,950 (Early Bird)
- €1,750 (Group 5+)
Registrations through EU-based companies (using a valid EU-VAT number) are subject to common EU-VAT laws and regulations, and might be excempt from VAT.
Save This Event
When & Where
Trans4mation & True Value Innovators
Trans4mation and True Value Innovators have formed a partnership under which they will provide Agile Transformation and Leadership Development offerings in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Michele Madore, President, +1 (804) 305-6786
True Value Innovators
p/a ACCOMPLISH bvba, Holsbeek, Belgium
Koen Vandromme, Managing Director, +32-496-59.08.74
Sonja Put, Managing Director, +32-493-70.91.44