Actions and Detail Panel
The Agile Facilitator - Arlington, VA
Thu, Jun 1, 2017, 9:00 AM – Fri, Jun 2, 2017, 5:00 PM EDT
The Agile Facilitator: Catalyzing Collaboration, Delivering Results
The Agile Facilitator addresses the art of collaborative meeting design, especially the importance of smart preparation of your meetings. In this course, you will practice the techniques for skillfully facilitating core Agile meetings and ceremonies with playfulness and a collaborative spirit, while still focused on key deliverables. You will gain rich feedback on your growing facilitation skills, and understand how to address some of the dysfunctional behaviors you see preventing your team from achieving maximum success. For the full course description, click here.
The Agile Facilitator course is best suited for:
- Beginning ScrumMasters, Agile Project Managers or Iteration Managers well versed in the agile basics and who have experienced an agile team
- Experienced ScrumMasters, Agile Project Managers or Iteration Managers
- Agile Coaches who want increased facilitation skills and results
- Anyone interested in bringing more rigor and structure to their facilitation of Agile ceremonies and other collaborative events
- ICAgile Certified Professional-Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) continuing education certification.
- 16 Scrum Alliance SEUs toward the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) level.
- 16 PMI PDUs.
Length: Two and one-half days (one format includes evening exercises)
Hours: Day 1: 9am to 8pm, with a dinner break. Day 2: 9am to 5pm.
Morning beverages, lunch, and afternoon snack are provided. Dinner is provided on day 1.
- If you notify ACI at least 20 business days prior to the class, you may receive full credit for a future ACI class -or- a full refund.
- If you notify ACI less than 20 business days prior to the class, you may receive credit for a future ACI class minus a $25 rescheduling fee -or- a refund minus a $100 cancellation fee.
- If you notify ACI less than 5 business days prior to the event, you will receive credit for a future event minus a $150 rescheduling fee plus any additional expenses incurred for catering and event charges resulting from your cancellation. No refunds.