Actions and Detail Panel
The Advocates Edge
Thu, April 27, 2017, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
The Advocates Edge is a targeted and highly interactive workshop that prepares advocates and leaders to serve as the energy behind system transformation; moving from where they are to a new level of confidence, collaboration, and change. This workshop is intended for serious leaders and not a beginners course. Participants will:
- Harness the energy behind change;
- Identify, implement, and evaluate realistic advocacy goals and objectives;
- Create a chain reaction of sustainable change;
- Understand and utilize advocacy rules of etiquette;
- Assess your current skill base and build on your advocacy strengths;
- Master when and how to promote your cause;
- Utilize tools to assist in disseminating your message; and
- Use research and data to promote necessary change.
Participants will receive a certificate for contact hours, electronic handouts, and toolkit.