Join New York Adventure Club for one of the greatest adventures in New York City: an exclusive, secret, behind-the-scenes tour of Grand Central Terminal.
Several New York Adventure Club members will go on the ultimate NY Adventure Club experience, which includes a visit areas such as the glass catwalks, M42 Substation that powers the terminal, and even the secret FDR tracks underneath the Waldorf-Astoria.
While this tour is only meant for VIPs, major institutions, or specific educational groups, NY Adventure Club’s strong relationship with GCT allows us to piggy-back on an official tour.
Click here to see pictures from one of our last Grand Central Terminal experiences!
Please read the rules of this adventure below, which will also be in your confirmation email upon purchase.
1. Photos are allowed, and can be shared! Be sure to tag @nyadventureclub and #nyadventureclub if you do post!
2. Closed toe shoes are a MUST
3. Long pants required
4. There will be a lot of stairs to climb, including 8 flights down and up in high heat
5. Many areas will be very hot
6. Very little time to sit and rest
7. Must be in good shape
8. We will be traveling at points in tightly packed elevators
*This tour is only led on weekdays since restricted areas are closed on weekends
**Exact meeting location detailed on ticket