THE Advanced Airway Course - Fort Pierce, Florida
Monday, November 12, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)
Fort Pierce, FL
The Advanced Airway Course, (TAAC)
This course is designed for all persons in the emergency medical field who are responsible for managing airways in emergency situations.
This course is open to physicians, registered nurses, paramedics, air medical flight crews, respiratory therapist, oral surgeons, and dentists.
When the student has successfully completed this course, the student will be able to:
- State the signs and symptoms of hypoxemia
- Describe the mechanisms of oxygen delivery at the cellular level
- Demonstrate multiple manual methods of airway management
- Demonstrate needle and surgical cricothyroidotomy
- Identify the surface markings and structures to be noted when performing advanced airway procedures