Free

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Rye Free Reading Room

1061 Boston Post Road

Rye, NY 10580

View Map

Event description

Description

Parents know that ADHD causes trouble with schoolwork, but ADHD reaches beyond sitting still in the classroom. Imagine ADHD as an iceberg - 10% of the mass sits above the water and the other 90% sits below, out of view. Children with ADHD may struggle with poor self-esteem, regulating emotions, inflexibility, and frustration intolerance. Executive Function coach Andrea Elrom will discuss this hidden 90%, and how parents can effectively recognize and address these hidden layers of ADHD.

Andrea Elrom M.A.Ed., ACC, is an ADHD and executive function coach with more than 18 years of experience working with children and parents. In her New York City-based practice, which includes workshops, individual and group sessions, In her Calm and Connected© workshop series, Andrea helps families improve the overall dynamics and quality of family life by building on a family’s existing strengths. Andrea earned her Master’s degree from New York University in Elementary Education and received her ADHD/Life Coach training through ADD Coach Academy.

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

Rye Free Reading Room

1061 Boston Post Road

Rye, NY 10580

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved