The 9th Annual Center for Emerging & Neglected Diseases (CEND) Symposium
The Henry Wheeler Center for Emerging & Neglected Diseases (CEND) Annual Symposium aims to strengthen connections between scientists working on infectious diseases of global health importance and the broader global health research, product development, and advocacy communities.
Friday March 31st, 2017 — 9:00 am to 5:00 pm UC Berkeley, Li Ka Shing Center Auditorium, Room 245.
Networking reception and poster session to follow at 5:00 pm to 6:00pm. Check out the schedule at our website.
- Clifton E. Barry III, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Megan Murray, Harvard University
- Gilla Kaplan, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Nevan Krogan, University of California, San Francisco
- Eric Rubin, Harvard University
- Bavesh D. Kana, University of the Witwatersrand
- Oren Rosenberg, University of California, San Francisco
Call for Posters!
This year's symposium will feature a poster session to complement the exciting line-up of plenary speakers. Posters are invited in topics relevant to the topic of the symposium including basic or translational science in infectious diseases, immunology, or immuno-oncology. You may submit a poster titles and abstract during your registration or via email with your name and affiliation to email@example.com.
Poster titles and abstracts must be submitted by March 17, 2017.