Neural computation and artificial neural networks have seen an explosion of interest over the recent decades, and are being successfully applied across an extraordinary range of problem domains, in areas as diverse as finance, medicine, engineering, geology and physics, in problems of complex dynamics and complex behavior prediction, classification or control. Several architectures, learning strategies and algorithms have been introduced in this highly dynamic field in the last couple of decades. Nowadays, having reached notable scientific and applicative maturity, neural computation and issued techniques are considered as major basis toward the completion of intelligent artificial systems. This conference intends to be a major forum for scientists, engineers and practitioners interested in the study, analysis, design, modeling and implementation of neural computing systems, both theoretically and in a broad range of application fields.
NCTA is part of IJCCI, the 8th International Joint Conference on Computational Intelligence.
IJCCI 2016 will be held in conjunction with IC3K 2016.
- Pattern Recognition
- Industrial, Financial and Medical Applications
- Computational Neuroscience
- Neural Network Software and Applications
- Neuroinformatics and Bioinformatics
- Learning Paradigms and Algorithms
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Adaptive Architectures and Mechanisms
- Support Vector Machines and Applications
- Complex Artificial Neural Network Based Systems and Dynamics
- Higher Level Artificial Neural Network Based Intelligent Systems
- Bio-inspired and Humanoid Robotics
- Image Processing and Artificial Vision Applications
- Intelligent Artificial Perception and Neural Sensors
- Modular Implementation of Artificial Neural Networks
- Neural based Data Mining and Complex Information Processing
- Neural Multi-agent Intelligent Systems and Applications
- Self-organization and Emergence
- Stability and Instability in Artificial Neural Networks
- Neural Network Hardware Implementation and Applications
- Neural Computation issues in Social Behaviour Emergence
IJCCI KEYNOTE LECTURES
IJCCI 2016 will have several invited keynote speakers, who are internationally recognized experts in their areas. Their names are not yet confirmed.
IJCCI CONFERENCE CHAIR
Joaquim Filipe, Polytechnic Institute of Setúbal / INSTICC, Portugal
Kurosh Madani, University of Paris-EST Créteil (UPEC), France
António Ruano, University of Algarve, Portugal
Address: Av. D. Manuel I, 27A, 2º esq.
2910-595 Setúbal - Portugal
Tel.: +351 265 100 033
Fax: +351 265 520 186