Fuzzy computation is a field that encompasses the theory and application of fuzzy sets and fuzzy logic to the solution of information processing, systems analysis and synthesis problems. Bolstered by information technology developments, the extraordinary growth of fuzzy computation in recent years has led to major applications in fields ranging from medical diagnosis and automated learning to image understanding, decision and systems control. This conference intends to be a major forum for scientists, engineers and practitioners interested in the study, analysis, design, modeling and implementation of fuzzy systems, both theoretically and in a broad range of application fields.
FCTA is part of IJCCI, the 8th International Joint Conference on Computational Intelligence.
IJCCI 2016 will be held in conjunction with IC3K 2016.
- Fuzzy Hardware, Fuzzy Architectures
- Soft Computing and Intelligent Agents
- Mathematical Foundations: Fuzzy Set Theory and Fuzzy Logic
- Approximate Reasoning and Fuzzy Inference
- System Identification and Fault Detection
- Fuzzy Information Retrieval and Data Mining
- Fuzzy Information Processing, Fusion, Text Mining
- Learning and Adaptive Fuzzy Systems
- Complex Fuzzy Systems
- Pattern Recognition: Fuzzy Clustering and Classifiers
- Fuzzy Image, Speech and Signal Processing, Vision and Multimedia
- Industrial, Financial and Medical Applications
- Type-2 Fuzzy Logic
- Neuro-fuzzy Systems
- Fuzzy Systems Design, Modeling and Control
- Real-time Learning of Fuzzy and Neuro-fuzzy Systems
- Fuzzy Control
- Fuzzy Systems in Robotics: Sensors, Navigation and Coordination
- Software for Fuzzy Systems and Control