Considered by many as a holiday tradition, the TOYS 4 JOYS GIFT GALA is the premier Boston toy drive, where friends meet to celebrate and give generously to the children most in need.
On Friday, December 9th, The Revere Hotel’s – SPACE57 will be transformed into a beautiful, festive holiday wonderland, where thousands of generously donated toys will be piled high under the Holiday Tree. Revelers will enjoy holiday passed hors d’oeuvres and signature seasonal spirits, and dancing to Boston's own DJ Adilson under a state of the art light show.
- The venue is accessible by public transportation.
- Garage parking is available on premises for a fee.
- Prospective attendees are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance as the event has sold out in the past.
- Total ticket limit of 750.
- Attire is Holiday, Dressy Casual, Festive & Fun!
THE TOY GIFT RULES
- All Guests are asked to bring a minimum of 3 toys to the Gift Gala, with a minimum value $20-$25 per gift.
- Guests are encouraged to be GENEROUS and donate more toys or toys with greater value (e.g., bicycles).
- All Toy Donations should be NEW and UNWRAPPED.
- If your Last Name begins with A - M, please purchase toys for a BOY.
- If your Last Name begins with N - Z, please purchase toys for a GIRL.
- We donate Toys to children and teens of all ages, so please bring one gift for each of the following age groups:
- Tots (3mo - 5yrs)
- Tweens (6yrs - 11yrs)
- Teens (12yrs - 18 yrs)
- Boston Housing Authority
- Crittenton Women's Union
- IBA-Three Kings
- Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters of Boston
- Multicultural AIDS Coalition
- Teddy Bear Foundation for Foster Children
- United South End Settlements