San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The 7 Secrets to Getting a Good Hard Money Loan
From first time investor to seasoned veteran, there is a place for Hard Money (AKA private money) in real estate transactions. But what are reasonable rates and terms? When do you pay 8% interest and when do you pay 16% interest? What are your options so you know how to make the purchase offer? What do hard money lenders look for in a loan package?
This 75 minute seminar will answer these questions and reveal the 7 secrets you need to know to make sure you get the funding you need.
1. How to have the right attitude to get funding
2. How to “pre-qualify” for a private money loan
3. How to assemble a package that gets a loan fast
4. How to get the best rates and terms
5. How to get 100% financing
6. How to keep your Hard Money lender from cancelling at the last minute
7. How to get an extension if something goes wrong
Greg Sharp is a Hard Money Broker who also flips houses and has acquired, renovated and sold well over $100MM in real estate assets. He uses hard money himself in real estate transactions and gladly pays 8% to 16% interest and 3-8 points depending on the transaction and situation.
• What is hard money
• The most common mistakes first time borrowers make
• Standard forms we use
• How lenders think
• How to assemble a package to quickly obtain financing
• Review of lending terms to expect
• Comparison of terms between possible lenders
• Audience questions about financing
If you have ever thought about investing in real estate, but wondered how to find the cash for your investment this workshop is for you! Join Sensei and Greg as they teach you how to get your deals funded.
Networking: 6:30 pm
Meeting: 7:00 pm
Pre-Registration: $10.00 pp
Walk-in Registration = $15.00