Team Boston 2010 invites you to the 6th Annual Boston Salsa Congress, March 25-28, 2010. The venue for the Congress is the beautiful and convenient Boston Marriott Cambridge Hotel.
The Boston Salsa Congress is Boston's Premier Salsa Dance event. Team Boston 2010 is working hard to deliver yet another weekend of non-stop Salsa fun, guaranteed to satisfy your eyes, ears, heart, body and soul!
Here's what the Congress has in store for you:
** 3 nights of thrilling salsa dance shows, followed by social dancing with LIVE MUSIC and DJ's till 3:30am!
**2 full days of workshops in salsa and other latin dance styles by local, national and international instructors (most of whom are world renowned artists).
**Our Saturday early evening Youth Showcase promises to rock the house, as usual!
We hope you will join us! www.bostonsalsacongress.com
When & Where
Suffolk County Sheriff Candidate Alex Rhalimi
* community-spirited leader with over 17 years of management experience founding businesses in transportation and protective services.
* partner in a renewable energy company educating consumers across New England about their rights to choose renewable energy.
* Master of Criminal Justice with Honors from Boston University.
* Certified in several criminal justice fields crucial to Suffolk County Sheriff’s work including Law Enforcement Skills, Crime Scene Investigation, Legal Studies, and Court Process.
* Active member of the National Sheriff’s Association, the American Correctional Association, and the American Jail Association.
* Serving the community by participating in the civic activities and fund-raising mission of some of Suffolk county’s leading nonprofit organizations, including East Boston Social Center; Salesian Boys and Girls Club of East Boston; and the Don Orione Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
* Current member, Board of Directors of East Boston Chamber of Commerce.
* Long-time resident of Suffolk County, in the City of Revere Massachusetts, where with his wife Sofia and their two children, he owns his home and pays taxes.
RSVP: Registration with EventBrite is required to attend the event
Tel/ Txt: 978-210-1197