The 67 Burger Exclusive Off-Menu Burger Bash - NY Burger Week
Sunday, May 5, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM (EDT)
THE 67 BURGER EXCLUSIVE OFF-MENU BURGER BASH
$45 for 4 Off-Menu Burgers, Beer Tasting & French Fries for 2 people
May 5, 2013
234 Flatbush Avenue
12 - 2 pm
Price: $45.00 for 2 people
- 4 different Off-Menu Burger Creations from Chef Jeff Maslanka
- 2 draft beers from Empire Brewing Company with tasting from brewery rep
- 1 order of French Fries
The Off-Menu Burger Bash is NY Burger Week's signature event and where it all started. We're extremely excited to be bringing this delicious event to 67 Burger in Park Slope. Chef Jeff promises to whip out some doosey Burgers including his famous "Pastrami Burger." Grab a bud & join us for what will be an awesome Burger party.
Wash it all down with a couple of delicious, Brooklyn made Beers from Empire Brewing Company. A representative from the brewery will be on hand to take you through a Beer tasting and answer any questions you have.
Vote for your favorite Burger at the end of the meal and whichever Burger has the most votes will become the official 67 Burger for National Hamburger Month!!
The Down Under Aussie Burger
- Fire roasted and Pickled Beet Root, Pineapple Rings charred on an open fire, Malaysian spicy Pork Jerky, French Fries & an sunny side up Egg
Chef Jeff says: "It's a hot mess!
The Chili Relleno Burger
- Melty Jack Cheese, grilled Tomato Red Sauce, Poblano Chili dipped in a light Egg Batter and fried to a crisp!
Chef Jeff says: "Boom."
THE Pastrami Burger
- Homemade Pastrami Spice crusted Burger with Sauerkraut & Deli Mustard on a Pretzel Bun
Chef Jeff says: "!!!"
Hippy Forager Burger
- Beef Patty topped with a melange of wild Mushrooms, Spring Onions, Truffled Tomato Sauce & Smoked Gouda Cheese Sauce
Chef Jeff says: "Finders Keepers!"
**Must be seated by 11:50am**
**Each ticket is good for 2 people**
For more info & tickets to other NY Burger Week Events please visit the NY Burger Week website.