San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come join Tantra Sacred Intimacy Coach Maisha Aza and Sex Educator Marla Stewart in this one day, interactive play-intensive. Six conscious adults will come together to explore new ways of engaging the 6 senses, for erotic embodiment and intimate connection. We will explore with others in a safe and welcoming setting, while participating in sensual activities that acutely engage the 6 senses. Learn how to effectively use your senses for your creativity, your daily activities, within your relationships and in other aspects of your overall life vision. Connect to your life force energy!
Long Detailed Description
This day-long intensive surrounding the 6 senses will start with a healthy detox and yoga meditation and movement. Through the embodiment of our own erotic, we are going to creatively express our sensual selves. With that, we will also include a Puja circle where we will negotiate our skills on consent. The senses are experienced on a continuum, with everyone experiencing them in varying degrees from subtle to bold; and although a lot of the senses will overlap with each other, we will concentrate on the various senses in the following ways:
1) Sight - While eye-gazing, we will strive to look into each other’s soul and tap into all the colors of our auras.
2) Touch - To tap into our erotic awareness through touch, we are going to feel our own bodies, as well as others, all with erotic intentionality and focus.
3) Smell - Embracing our own unique bodily smells which incite pheromone activity, we will also delve into smells that produce erotic electricity, such as ylang ylang and rose.
4) Taste - In addition to the breakfast, our lunch will be a group activity where we share various aspects of taste and memories that foster that taste.
5) Sound - Through breathwork and sounds of the erotic, we will breathe into our sexual energy and express how we can foster that sexual energy in our daily lives.
6) Intuition - Intuitive dance will physically guide us into our inner most understanding about movement and it’s correlation with our intuition.
To pull it all together, we are going to do a couple of activities that involve most of the senses to bring about a new experience of erotic awareness.
Please dress comfortably and bring yoga mats if you have them. Meals included