The 4th Annual UNIQUE LA Spring Show
Los Angeles, CA
This Spring Buy Local!
UNIQUE LA is the largest independent design show in the country, and the only show to focus on modern, curated Made-in-America goods... Shop from over 325 designers & artists, support the local economy, join in community and have a blast!
When: Saturday & Sunday, May 12 & 13, 11am - 6pm both days
Cost: $10, 10% goes to the local non-profit CicLAvia (kids 12 and under are free)
*Only 1500 pre-sale tickets will be available
*JUST ANNOUNCED: The internet sensation from East LA, Caine's Arcade, will be at the Spring Show!
So come get a Fun Pass, play the cardboard games and meet Caine and his dad!*
• Free Admission ticket to the Craft & Folk Art Museum
• Free UNIQUE LA bookmarks, because reading is hot... (image of the bookmarks below)
• Your very own collectible tote bag, exclusive-to-the-show, #6 in our series
• Free drinks (Naked Grape wine, Blackstar beer, IZZE, Honest Tea, Dry Soda and more!)
• Unlimited re-entry for both days and access to giveaways all weekend long
• Free workshops with crafty handmade activities and free gift-wrapping
• Free photo portrait & print with our Oh Snap Studios Photobooth
About Unique LA
UNIQUE LA is an exciting two-day shopping event that showcases fresh, hand-selected design talent.
With no 'middle man' you'll shop directly from the designers themselves, which means prices
will be less then retail yet they actually make more profit. It's a win-win for everyone!
More important, UNIQUE LA is truly about fostering and growing LA's great community and bringing attention to the Made in America movement.
Clothing & Accessories • Stationery • Jewelry • Housewares • Artwork • Ceramics
Gourmet Edibles • Bags & Purses • Plush Toys • Books • Photography • Screenprints • Lots more!
California Market Center Penthouse
110 East 9th Street
We curate over 300 independent designers, artists, foodies and more to bring you a one-of-a-kind shopping and community experience. We're modern. We're diverse. We're fresh. And we're all about showing off independent design while supporting the local economy...