Actions and Detail Panel
The 45th Annual HSPVA Music Department Spaghetti Supper
Thu, October 20, 2016, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Show your support for the HSPVA Music Departments as we celebrate the 45th Anniversary of HSPVA!
The program showcases amazing HSPVA student talent. Four concert venues will feature performances by choral ensembles, bands, jazz combos, pop singers, mariachi, handbells, chamber groups, strings, and pianists. The entertainment is unrivaled by any other music event in Houston!
Tickets start at just $15 for dinner and access to 16 shows -- what a steal!
Higher ticket levels celebrate the 45th Anniversary of HSPVA! Each level has its own benefits detailed in the tickets section. For example, you could dine in the Russo's VIP Café, roll up to your own coveted reserved parking space for the event, and more!
All event proceeds benefit the HSPVA Music Department through HSPVA Friends, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The fair market value of each ticket is $15. Contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Are my tickets tax-deductible? The fair market value of each ticket is $15. Therefore, any amount that you spend per ticket in excess of $15 is deductible as a charitable donation.
- What are my parking options at the event? Parking will be available on the streets surrounding the school and subject to city rules and restrictions. The streets will be very crowded so arrive early. Donors at the $1,000 level and above will receive a reserved parking spot!
- Why was I charged a service fee for my $15 ticket? This service fee covers the standard credit card fees associated with your ticket purchase. Thank you for helping us keep the cost of this event low!
- Do I need a ticket if I am volunteering to be able to eat spaghetti? Yes. You need at least a $15 general admission ticket to eat a spaghetti dinner at the event.
- If I am a past-parent or HSPVA graduate, may I volunteer? Yes! We are happy to have your help. Committee information and volunteer shifts are on Sign-Up Genius.
- Does my child who is performing need a ticket to eat? Yes, students must have a ticket to eat spaghetti. If your peformer receives free lunch benefits through HSPVA and needs accomodations, please contact HSPVAspaghettisupper@gmail.com.
- Will the drive-thru option be available to pick up my spaghetti dinner(s)? How long will the drive-thru be open? The drive-thru will operate out of a white tent on the west side of the school on Stanford between Sul Ross and W. Main. The drive-thru will open at 5:00 p.m. and close at 9:30 p.m.
- What is included in the spaghetti dinner? Pasta (not gluten free), your choice of sauce (meat or veggie), salad with italian dressing, garlic bread, and a drink. Desserts can be purchased at the bake sale tables, which will have a variety of cupcakes, cookies, etc. available. Presto Pass holders will receive dessert in addition to the spaghetti dinner in the VIP Cafe.
- Is there a gluten-free option for the pasta? Unfortunately, there is not a gluten-free pasta option. The salad is gluten-free.
- What happens if I miss my Presto Pass reservation in the VIP Café? Because the VIP Café is small, we are asking people to estimate the time they will arrive. We recommend reviewing your performer's schedule of events before making your reservation. If you miss your reservation, we will make every effort to have you seated comfortably at your convenience.
- Is VIP seating at the performances guaranteed? No, VIP seating is available to Presto Pass patrons on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- My company has a matching program for charitable donations. Can I use this for the Spaghetti Supper? Probably! It depends on the plan. Please contact your HR office for potential corporate matches.
If you have any other questions, please email HSPVAspaghettisupper@gmail.com.