The 43rd Annual Whitney M. Young Jr. Memorial Conference - Building Upon th...
For over four decades, the Wharton African American MBA Association (AAMBAA) has celebrated the legacy of a visionary leader and an avid advocate of equality and economic empowerment for all with the Whitney M. Young Jr. Memorial conference. We invite you prospective MBA students, professionals, and alumni of the Wharton School to relive this vision at the 43rd Annual Whitney M. Young Jr. Conference held on December 3rd, 2016.
Friday, December 2nd, 2016
- Mock interviews for current Wharton students with corporate sponsors
- Career counseling sessions open to Wharton alum wit the Wharton Career Center Alumni Office (please refer to your order confirmation email for sign up instructions)
- Comcast sponsored alumni reception at Jon M. Huntsman Hall (3730 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA) from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
- Conference programming at Jon M. Huntsman Hall (3730 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA) from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Formal gala at the SOFITEL Hotel (120 S 17th St, Philadelphia, PA) from 7:30 pm to 11:30 pm
Sunday, December 4th, 2016
- Prospective students brunch in Center City Philadelphia from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Use the promo code @EARLY@ for limited early bird pricing until 11/15/16
What should I wear to the conference? Conference attendees should be dressed in business casual or business professional for the conference programming.
What should I wear to the gala? Gala attendees should plan to wear formal attire to the gala. (Examples for men include a suit and tie while examples for women include a cocktail dress or formal evening wear.
Who attends the conference? Conference attendees include current Wharton students, Wharton alumni, undergraduate and graduate students, prospective students, as well as professionals from the Philadelphia area and beyond.
Can I only attend the gala? Conference tickets include admission to the open bar gala. Unfortunately, we do not have a la carte pricing options for the gala only.
I am an alum that would like to attend the Friday reception, but not the conference, can I do this? To register for Friday's Comcast alumni reception only please register here using the promo code @COMCAST@ for free registration to the event.
Where can I find more information about the conference? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.