We are in the most dynamic time of our lives and as 20 and 30 something year olds, our choices have the potential to significantly impact us for decades to come. Why not join the discussion of what it takes to make those radical dreams of yours a reality.
The 30/20 Experience is a panel discussion among 20 and 30 something year olds who are and/or ready to experience purpose in every area of their lives without the limits. This event will feature young professionals who are setting amazing trends and using this season of their lives to make radical impact in their careers and businesses.
Michelle Curtis-Bailey- Host, Speaker and Panel Moderator
Geo Derice- Speaker/ Author, Founder of 20/20 Living Inc. GeoSpeaks.com
Nefertiti "Neffy" Andreson- Correspondent/Brand Strategist, Creator of The Path Less Traveled Series NeffyAnderson.com
Esther Brown- Aviation Manager, Technical Operations
You'll walk away from this experience knowing how to:
- Maximize your current season of life regardless of your age
- Scale your professional career with practical resources for advancement
- Create the mindset needed to start 2017 with clarity for radical impact
- Use your relationship with God in a way to tangibly impact your circles of influence
- Leverage your gifts and talents if you want to start a business
And guess what, we're celebrating something else too, my birthday, and I choose to celebrate it surrounded by amazing young adults who are ready to make a significant impact in our communities and beyond.
Light refreshments will be served.
Get your tickets today: Early Bird prices end Wednesday, November 30th.