China International Internet and E-commerce Expo
12-14 Oct. 2016
Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center, Shenzhen, China
Shenzhen Logistics and Supply Chain Management Association
Hezhongyuan(HK) Co., Ltd
Number of Exhibitors：Over 350 ( forecast )
Number of Visitors：Over 30,000 ( forecast )
Program：Exhibition, Keynote Seminar, Special Forum, Exhibitiors' Road Show
China Cross-border e-business in China is estimated to reach 6.5 trillion yuan (US$1.02 trillion) in 2016, with an increase of 30% growth rate and 20% in the ratio of China’s total import and export trade according to China Ministry of Commerce.
In the first half of 2015, the e-commerce transactions totaled 7.64 trillion yuan (US$1.20
trillion), up 30.4% year-over-year. The cross-border e-business market will reach 2 trillion yuan (US$0.31 trillion), with an increase of 42.8%, accounting for 17.3% of Chinese import and export business market.
The new opportunities and challenges to open the big market in China are coming!!
E-commerce + Logistics, Two fairs linkage, attract over 100,000 attends who are mainly from
manufacturing, import / export trading, B2B/B2C/C2C e-commerce, retailers, hospitality, FMCG etc.
1) The 11th China (Shenzhen) International Logistics and Transportation Fair
2) The 2nd Global Value Chain Innovation Development Summit
3) The 3rd Cross-border E-commerce Logistics and Supply Chain Service Development Forum
4) The 2nd E-commerce Thousand People Forum
5) China Import Cross-border Ecommerce & Oversea Brand Owner Matchmaking
6) International Projects and Capital Matchmaking
7) International Co-Business Community Meeting etc.
there will be a large scale conference, forums and exhibition covering all aspects of the e-commerce
ecosystem, all providing a practical platform in communication and business.
1. Manufacturers, FMCG
2. Import / export enterprises
3. Sellers & Buyers looking for B2B/B2C/C2C ( domestic or abroad ) online platforms
4. Retailers and brands, merchants, shopping malls, groceries and supermarkets
5. Dealers & distributors
6. Dining & Quick Service Restaurants
7. Domestic/Cross-border E-tailers from different online platforom
8. E-commerce platform ( Alibaba, Taobao, JD, Amazon, DH Gate, LAZADA etc.)
9. SEO, Search Engines, CRM, ERP, digital marketing, online marketing, advertizing
10. Travel, hospitality, entertainment, dining and quick service restaurants
11. Hospitals and healthcare
12. IT, software, internet, cloud
13. Payment, bank, insurance, financial organizations, investors & venture capitalists
14. Logistics, warehousing, express delivery, transportation
15. Supply chain management
16. Government, association, institutions ,media
If you are interested in exhibiting, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Ms. Amy Li
Project Deputy GM
T: +86 20 61099461
M: +86 139 2505 2109