The 25 Steps to ACCURATE Property Valuation:
How to value property faster and easier than you’ve ever imagined!
How many times a year do you need to determine what a property is worth? At least every time you advise your clients when they are:
- Listing their property for sale
- Making an offer on a property
- Refinancing their mortgage
- Getting a home equity loan
- Going through a divorce
- Planning their estate
- Filing for bankruptcy
You rush to your computer, pull up the “hopefully right” comparables on the local MLS or worse use a tool like Zillow® and take a gamble.
But in your surface level research you “overlooked” critical items that resulted in:
1. You pricing it too low. The market thinks something is wrong with the property and you end up with the really low ball offers on the listing. The client was counting on getting at least the list price and is now short on funds for their next home purchase.
2. You pricing it too high. You sadly watch potential buyers scoop up your competitor’s listings while your property is still sitting on the market. The angry seller now wants to cancel the listing agreement with you.
3. You misinforming your buyer. They trusted your judgement and bid on a property with no appraisal contingency. The appraiser didn’t agree with your opinion and the deal fell through. The client is losing their deposit and now planning on suing you.
4. You overestimating the property value. Your local market is rising so you eagerly promised a no cost refinance to the client. The appraisal came in lower. Now YOU get stuck with the appraisal bill on a dead deal!
Spend money to order an appraisal, pray for the appraiser’s mercy and hope that their opinion is in sync with your “guesstimate”? Amateurish.
Why make your life even more stressful?
“STOP THIS VALUATION INSANITY!!!”
You KNOW that “The Pros” always price it right either when listing the property, making an offer or doing a refinance. You are not only wasting your client’s time and money; you are also wasting yours on dead deals!
The question is: Are YOU going continue to keep on guessing, hoping and praying that the appraisal comes in and the deal works out?
But I’m at least going to invite you to do something different. There is a better way. Aside from being a Realtor®, I have had the privilege of being a certified residential appraiser and a real estate investor for the last 13 years. Over the years, I have researched, tested, used and given my “25 steps to accurate property valuation” only to key clients and in my own investments.
I am going to reveal these steps – in fact, I’m going to give you a CHECKLIST of them when you attend my 2-hour workshop: The 25 Steps to ACCURATE Property Valuation: How to value property faster and easier than you've ever imagined!
Appraisers and Realtors® across the country love the techniques shared in my seminar and you will too. Armed with this information you will be able to confidently price out a property quickly and easily. No more being at the mercy of an appraiser. These 2 hours could very easily make a huge, positive difference in YOUR current deals, right now and in the future.
FREE GIFT RESERVED IN YOUR NAME
As my “thank you” for attending, I’d like to give you my “Property Valuation Calculator” that normally retails for $197.
It is super easy to use and a PERFECT companion to the CHECKLIST. You simply run your property and comparable sales through the tool with the handy checklist as a reference and voila: A more accurate price range will appear.
Many savvy Realtors® and investors use this tool over and over again while pricing their properties for the quickest sale and for maximum dollar. They also use it to make their offers so that they can avoid overpaying while staying extremely competitive.
It’s my gift to you, just for taking the time out of your busy schedule and investing in your education. (This is only reserved for the class attendees and the seats are limited so please respond quickly to insure receiving yours.)
Realtor® and State Certified Residential Appraiser.
PS - The bottom line is: THIS IS a valuable, useful information filled, practical seminar in and of itself. And I CAN guarantee you this…NOT ATTENDING this seminar virtually guarantees that you will face the same stress of under-valuing or over-valuing a property and paying for appraisals on dead deals, tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. Call me at (510) 505-5579 if you have any questions or doubts.
Attendance is limited and prices go up by 25% as we get closer to the week of the event so don’t put off registering.