The 21 Convention (2009)
Thursday, July 23, 2009 at 9:30 AM - Sunday, July 26, 2009 at 8:00 PM (EDT)
Orlando, United States
2009 came and went, check out http://www.The21Convention.com for all of the footage, free in streaming HD!
Check out the 2010 ticket page @ http://the21convention.eventbrite.com
Speakers (2009 confirmed, previous year speakers listed after this list)
- Dream (Director of the Convention/Under 21 Lifestyle/Dream and His Angels/The Dream Way/Dream Vitality/The DreamLounge)
- Matador of Venusian Arts and Vh1's The Pickup Artist
Dream and Matador
Dream and Adam in 2008
- Nathan of Real Social Dynamics (no picture available).
*Please note that Nathan will NOT be filmed or recorded in any way at the 2009 convention. His speech will ONLY be available to those who are in attendance.
- Heartwork (Vin Di Carlo instructor)
Heartwork in 2008 Dream and Heartwork
- Drew Baye (legendary personal trainer and former natural competitve body builder)
- Ratisse (former Project Orlando resident)
Dream and Ratisse
- El Topo and Entropy (2009 confirmed) - Doc Holiday in 2008 below
Entropy/Doc Holiday/El Topo (left to right)
Julian on a Real Inner Game Workshop
- Hshudo (world's best "Under 21" Pua)
- Campus Casanova Crew (In association with The Social Man)
- Psych -Master Trainer of Pua Training (as seen on MTV's Made)
- Erika of Awakening from the Dream
- Right Hand Man (also spoke in 2008)- No picture available.
- Adonis of The Charming Rogue.
- Dj Fuji (Mehow's former Cheif Instructor)
Here are the video trailers from previous years
The 21 Convention (2007) HD Trailer
The 21 Convention (2008) Super Trailer
Past Speakers that will not be speaking in 2009
- Mehow (top ten world's best pick up artist)
Braddock and Dream
- Sinn (former Mystery Method lead instructor, founder of Sinns of Attraction)
Sinn at the 2008 Convention
- Zebra (flew in all the way from Sweden)
Dream and Zebra in 2008
- Homerunking (2008 Convention speaker)
- Libidoescape (2007 convention speaker)
- Nautilus (2007 and 2008)
- Orleans (Vin Di Carlo Instructor)
- Nilatak (formerly of Dream and his Angels/2007 Convention speaker)
Here are some excerpts from people who have attended. Read the full reviews here.
What People Have Been Saying About The "21" Convention...
From Dasani (2007 and 2008 attendee)
"This really is the best quality event/product available to the community."
"The 2008 21 Convention was a sight to behold and an experience that I won’t soon forget."
"Each of the speakers took enormous efforts to answer questions from the audience and make themselves available during the convention (and even in field a bit) to talk with about game or just to shoot the shit. Phenomenal. Does it get any better than this? Probably not. I’m reserving my ticket to next years convention ASAP, I wouldn’t miss this for the world."
"The 21 Convention is the most underrated, highest quality experience that, if you’re willing to commit to it, will take you places you never thought possible. See you in 2009."
From Eagle (2007 attendee)
"For anyone out there considering a convention, I’d highly recommend it. It’s not expensive and unlike other places you’ll get a mixed view on pickup....
The speakers put themselves out there on stage for no financial compensation. They do it because they love to help people....
The women are gorgeous, plentiful, and diverse as well. It is worth the
trip for a guy of any skill level.
Dream did an amazing job. He was only a teenager and he pulled it off. Congratulations and thank you."
From Stones (2008 attendee)
"...a three-day event, jam-packed with information and picking up. Great speeches include those by Manwhore, Braddock, Sinn, AFC Adam, and Doc Holliday. Special props go out to Dream for putting the event on, which was an incredible amount of work.
..Overall I give it my highest endorsement. A lot of learning and a lot of fun."
From Terminateher (2008 attendee)
"I highly recommend going to any convention, especially The 21 convention as soon as possible.
Overall it was awesome and I recommend all my clients as a must-attend."
From Zebra (2007 attendee who went on to speak in 2008)
"To sum it all up the convention was a really good event. A lot of value given, a lot of skills learned."
Here is a short FAQ I wrote up. It also includes information on reserving a room at the hotel if you choose to stay there (its at a group rate for the convention of $99 a night).
Frequently Asked Questions (including HOTEL questions!)
What is The 21 Convention?
-The world's best annual event for dating and lifestyle advice, mostly for single men, but applicable to everyone-even women!
I'm under/over 21 years of age, is this still for me?
- The event is for people 18 and up. Other than that, everyone's welcome, and everyone benefits.
Is this a "Pick up Artist" event?
-No, this is not "Pua Summit". This is a separate event that has a more expansive focus that includes lifestyle design and nutriton/exercise advice. Many speakers-while being incredible with women- do not consider themselves "puas" either.
When/where is the event?
-The Crowne Plaza of Downtown Orlando
304 W Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32801
How long is the event?
-The 2009 event runs for 4 days total, 9:30 am to 8pm daily. Be on time and bring something to take notes with!
I have X (specific problem that "no one" else has) with women/dating/relationships, will this event help me?
- Yes. Whether your problem is approach anxiety, getting flaked on, relationships, getting in shape, or "running out of things to say", the answer WILL BE found at this event.
Are you sure? Becuase my problem is really specific and I've looked everywhere for help.
- The 21 Convention is the world's largest gathering of elite dating and lifestyle coaches. Look no further, if the answer is to be found, it will be at this event. This convention also provides you the opportunity to meet and converse with other's who have had similar problems, and they may have moved past them already...
Does Orlando have a kick a$$ night life?
-Yes, ohhh yes. The hotel is located right in downtown Orlando, where there are DOZENS of night clubs/bars packed full of gorgeous women. Orlando is also home to the University of Central Florida, ranked one of the top ten "hottest" colleges in the nation. Many bars/clubs also allow those between the ages of 18-21 to enter with valid ID and a cover fee.
Like the rest of the country, I'm pretty broke and don't have a $#!+ ton of money to throw down for live in field "bootcamp", is this a good alternative?
- Yes. In field workshops are very benefical for most people, but the cost can be a limiting factor. This event provides an incredible level of cutting edge information on dating advice/lifestyle design, and it does so at a tenth of the price. There is also a tradition at the event of a free "approach a thon", which is a mini "bootcamp" of sorts, run by other more experienced volunteer attendees.
I may want to take a "bootcamp" in the future, is this a good preparation for one?
-Yes, the best by far. Not only will speakers be offering steep and exlcusive discounts on live programs during the event, but you will have the opportuntiy to "window shop" who you would feel most comfortable working with, not only by hearing them speak and asking questions, but meeting them face to face post event if you feel so inclined.
Are seats limited?
-Yes, and they are expected to sell out long before the event.
Crap! What do I need to do now?
-Purchase a ticket at the top of the page, register for the hotel here, and find a way to get your butt to Orlando! It's recommended flying in the day before the event at the latest,-July 22nd- and flying out Tuesday July 28th in case you would like to take some type of discounted workshop on Monday the 27th-better to be safe than sorry. You can also call the hotel-just let them know you are with The "21" Convention- to reserve a room at
*You are not required to stay at the hotel, you can stay anywhere you like, just don't be late!
- The event has it's roots in this thread on the Attraction forums. Antman is Anthony (Dream). The thread dates all the way back to 7/26/06.
- The convention is in it's third year.
- The event had its successful launch due to an array factors. 1- Enthusiasm on a major discussion forum for a new and original event. 2- The launching of a separate convention forum. 3- A major dating "guru"-Mehow-signed on to speak at a critical point before the event. His reputation added the foundation for other speakers to sign on, and dozens of attendees to put their doubts aside. 4- Hard work, taking risks, and sheer luck.
- The conference has been featured on various radio/tv shows, interview series, major blogs, and more.
- 2007 was 2 days while 2008 was 3, and 2009 is an unheard of 4 days in length.
- A major inspiration for the event is the original "Cliffs List" (2005) and the infamous TED event
- Dream is a regular 20 year old college guy that attends UCF, but has a passion for approaching women-and helping others learn as well.
For more information please see the home page at http://www.The21Convention.com
ALL SALES FINAL, However tickets may be transffered/sold. Please contact Dream@The21Convention.comfor more information or speaking/media requests.
You may have seen The 21 Convention in the following publications
When & Where
Some underage college kid who likes to organize events =)
Page has been completely redone, new speakers added including Drew Baye, Erika, Dj Fuji (Mehow's Chief Instructor), and more!
http://unitethecommunity.org also redirects to this page, share it!
Hotel chosen, confirmed, and signed for!