The 2017 SAT Exam Review Class - Saturday March 4 2017
REGISTER NOW for a GUARANTEED Seat at the March 4 2017 SAT REVIEW Class in Bridgewater NJ
DUE TO THE POPULARITY OF THE MARCH EXAM, WE ENCOURAGE EARLY REGISTRATION
The Class is offered as a Comprehensive Review, designed for high school students to improve their preparation and readiness for the SAT Exam. This particular class is planned for Saturday March 4 and is purposely scheduled just 1 week prior to the popular March 11 2017 SAT exam. In this way, students may enjoy the full advantage of the course content and practice sessions and to bring added confidence with them to the exam itself.
The Class is comprised of two sessions.
MORNING SESSION: In the morning, the Reading/Vocab/English session is led by an experienced and knowledgeable high school English teacher, who speicializes in SAT tutoring.
AFTERNOON SESSION: The afternoon session, Mathematics, is taught by a professional instructor, experienced as a high school math teacher and who also specializes in individual and group SAT tutoring.
Our experienced teachers generously donate their time and skills. The use of the facilities is donated as well.
This comprehensive review class has been given at least once and sometimes twice every year for each of the past 6 1/2 years. During that time, nearly 180 college bound students have successfully participated. The materials that the teachers use are continuously updated. The course itself has been updated to reflect the complete 2015/2016 update to the SAT exam.
We have recently added a SELECT option. SELECT allows students and their parents to decide for themselves whether they wish to attend one or both the morning and afternoon sessions. Students may register for the entire class or may SELECT to register for the Math or the Reading/Vocab/English session. These options are available during the REGISTRATION process.
We encourage high school students to participate in this class, whether they are taking the exam on March 11 or at a later date or simply to wish to become more familiar with the exam. We have had freshman and sophomores as well as juniors and seniors take the course.
You may register here online. Beginning January 24 you may also register by calling us at 732-723-8201 (732-7CDUB01) or 201-988-8309. Also please call us for more information and to answer questions you may have.
Although there isn't any fee for the class, we do kindly suggest a donation of $85 to the Fidelity Gift Fund written in the name of Chris Coppola CDUB Foundation - 1032400, which is tax deductible to the fullest extent. Your donation helps us to offer these classes and to meet the objectives of the CDUB Foundation, described below. Your donation check may be mailed in advance to: Fidelity Charitable PO Box 770001 Cincinnati OH 45277-0053 or made out at the door if necessary.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What materials do I need? Each student should bring a pad and pencils, a calculator, and lunch. Each student attending the morning session should also have a copy of the 2016 Edition of the Official SAT Study Guide published by the College Board. It is available at many book stores including Barnes & Noble and at amazon.com @ https://www.amazon.com/Official-SAT-Study-Guide-2016/dp/1457304309/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1483481160&sr=8-1&keywords=offical+sat+study+guide+2016
2. Is there time for lunch? There will be a 30 minute break between the morning and the afternoon sessions. During that time, students may eat their lunch, which they should bring with them, in the room designated as the cafeteria. Each student will also be provided bottled water. Teachers may also plan a brief break during each session.
3. What time should students arrive? For those students who plan to attend the morning session, please plan to arrive starting at 9:00 am and no later than 9:15 am as the actual clas begins at 9:20 am. For those who are attending only the afternoon session, please arrive by 11:50 am.
4. Where is the class held? The class is held in the classroom facilities beneath the main church. They are accessible through the rear door. This is the same entranceway as one would follow to the chapel. The church and the classroom facilities are located at: 500 Highway 22 East Bridgewater NJ. Free parking is readily available on site.
5. If a student needs to cancel what should they do? Please cancel with at least 48 hours' notice. Call us at 201-988-8309. Because we limit the number of seats in each class to maximize course effectiveness for each student, it is important that students and parents let us know about their need to cancel so that we may offer the seat to another student, who may be on a wait list.
6. Who should I call if I have questions or need assistance? Please call 201-988-8309 during the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM Monday through Saturday beginning January 24.
7. After I register, what should I expect? You will receive a confirmation letter to the email address you provided. Additional information, details and reminders will be sent as the class date approaches.