Run the 2016 Bank of America Chicago Marathon with Runner’s World VIP! The first 250 runners to sign up and pay will receive guaranteed entry to the race along with a ton of perks:
- Guaranteed race entry to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- VIP-only bathrooms on race day
- Climate-controlled pre-and post-race VIP area with food and beverages at the Hilton Chicago on Michigan Avenue, just steps from the finish in Grant Park
- Runner’s World VIP technical jacket
- Unlimited access to a private online forum where Runner’s World editors and experts answer your questions
- Weekly emails from Budd Coates, Runner’s World’s training director and four-time Olympic Marathon Trials qualifier
There are only 250 spots and they will go quickly, so sign up today.
Important: You will still need to register for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, even after completing this form and submitting payment. Within two business days, we’ll email a code and link to register for the Runner’s World VIP program at the 2016 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. No additional payment will be required at that time; the Runner’s World VIP Program includes a pre-paid race registration for the marathon.
The pre-paid registration code is only valid for 48 hours from the time we send it out on to you, so don’t delay completing your race registration. Only one code will be provided to each person. The codes are unique and non-transferable, so please do not attempt to register for someone else or share your code. Failure to provide complete, accurate information in the form below and on the registration page will void your registration and your place will be given to someone else. Race day amenities are subject to change.Your payment is non-refundable.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.