The 20 Leadership Camp 2017
Overall, the 20 is based on the Pareto principle (also known as the 80–20 rule, the law of the vital few, and the principle of factor sparsity) which states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.
The 20 Leadership Conference focuses on the 20 percent of the people who are wanting to create 80 percent of the results. This is for those who want to become better, to make a difference, to change the world. To be the 20.
Truly, the 20 Camp is an engaging experience full of events.
What to expect:
- An intense leadershp training like you haven't experienced at any other camp.
- Color teams where students will meet peers from other churches and make unforgettable bonds.
- Nightly worship services full of opportunity to dive deeper in your relationship with Christ.
- Engaging team-building activities and challenges sure to lead to unbelievable personal growth.
- Featured speaker and 20 Camp founder, Jerrod Murr.
The 20 Crew doing what they do best:
- By bringing opportunities to those who want to seek God in order to learn about themselves, their calling, and how they can lead others more effectively.
- By challenging and inspiring students to pursue God more intently and develop their leadership personally.
- By providing practical and pragmatic leadership development for those who are looking to become world changers, dreamers of dreams, and music makers.
Can I pay with a check?
Yes, contact Philip Bright for this matter and any group arrangement at (918)-443-0522 and Philip@ParadigmShiftLeadership.com
Do I need spending money?
Nope. However, there will be opportunities to buy vending and merchandise.
Is there an age limit for the camp?
Yes, 7th-12th grade.
What should I bring to the event?
The camp essentials:
-Toiletries (including a towel)
-Clothing (For the day, anthletic clothing is preferable. There will be services at night; however, there is no formal dresscode. Overall for camp, our dresscode is the same as a school's, so if they can wear it to school, they can wear it to camp)
Can I add students later?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Can I pay on the day of the camp?
Yes, but at the Tardy Turtle rate.
Do we need to provide a sponser/leader?
No, but you are welcome to if you want.
As a youth pastor or leader, do I have to pay?
Yes. However, for every 10 students registered and coming from a church , an adult can come for free.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact Philip Bright at (918) 443-0522 and Philip@ParadigmShiftLeadership.com