San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The 13th Annual Conference on Recent Developments in Intellectual Property Law and Policy
Friday, February 20, from 9:00 am – 5:15 pm
This year’s conference features a series of panels and discussions on new and important works by noted IP practitioners, in recognition of the critical intersection between IP practice and policy. Topics and speakers include:
· Justin Beck, Beck, Bismonte & Finley, LLP, "Patent Year in Review"
· David W. Tollen, "Cloud Computing Contracts: What Lawyers Need to Know in 2015"
· Adam Sand, Ancestry.com, "Privacy and Your Genes"
· Karen Frank, Coblentz, Patch, Duffy & Bass, LLP, "Developments in Fashion Law"
· Eric Gelwicks (moderator), Owen, Wickersham & Erickson, P.C., "Panel: IP Issues in Tech Start-Ups." Panel includes: Tennille Christensen of Cumulus Networks, Chrissy Watson of Carr & Ferrell LLP, and Nnena Ukuku of Black Founders Startup Ventures
· Katia Bloom (moderator), Avira, Inc., "Panel: Careers in IP Law: Insider Perspectives." Panel Includes: Andrea Moore of CreativeLive, Inc., Eric Gelwicks of Owen, Wickersham & Erickson, P.C., and Tennille Christensen of Cumulus Networks
Each registered attendee receives a boxed lunch and admission to the post-conference reception.
When & Where
Professor William Gallagher
Professor of Law and Director of the Intellectual Property Law Center