San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Private Chef Secrets Revealed:
Thanksgiving & Holiday Entertaining!
Join our own Chef Rachelle Boucher as she shares holiday entertaining tips and tricks from her remarkable adventures as a private chef. Let Sub-Zero / Wolf give you the “celebrity treatment” with live cooking demonstrations on their new cutting edge Convection, Convection Steam and Induction appliances and savor our full gourmet buffet.
“As a top private chef I learned that holiday cooking is all about honoring traditions with a twist. I will share my make-ahead recipes and strategies gleaned from years of creating holiday memories for some of the world's most recognized stars in their home kitchens. The key to success is often having the right tools and knowing how to use them!” - Chef Rachelle Boucher
- Puff Pastry Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Glaze (Convection Steam Oven)
- Convection Turkey, Traditional and “Butterflied” (Convection Oven & Probe)
- Easy Pan Gravy (Induction Cook Top)
- Fig & Pecan Stuffing with Sage (Convection Oven)
- Seasonal Vegetable Bouquets with Roasted Squash and Orange-Tarragon Butter (Convection Oven)
- Cranberry Compote (Induction Cook Top)
- Pumpkin Butterscotch Pudding with Vanilla Cream (Inducion, Convection and Sub-Zero Refigeration)
When & Where
Florida Builder Appliances
Expect only the finest at Florida Builder Appliances, recognized as Florida’s largest distributor of prestige branded kitchen, laundry, and outdoor cooking appliances. Our first-class showrooms display the world’s finest and most exclusive brands, including Sub-Zero, Wolf, Miele, Dacor, Jenn-Air, Thermador, Viking, KitchenAid,GE, Maytag, Bosch, Gaggenau, and many more. Florida Builder Appliances has proudly served the highly specialized home appliance needs of the finest luxury high-rise and project developers, custom builders, remodelers, cabinet shops, kitchen designers, and the most discerning homeowners since 1975.