Actions and Detail Panel
Thailand Tantra – Tao Retreats
Sun, Mar 18, 2018, 9:00 AM – Sat, Mar 24, 2018, 6:00 PM Indochina Time Thailand Time
Book your place via our website to receive a discount, click here.
Explore Tantric – Tao bodywork for emotional well-being. Ideal for couples and individuals, the week-long training also includes dance, mantras, breath work and tantric rituals to help unblock stuck emotions and enhance relationships, in the beautiful, relaxing environment of Tao Gardens. No previous experience of bodywork is required.
Course leader, Mal Weeraratne, is a certified Tantra Educator and founder of Tantric Journey School of Healing and Awakening in the UK. Mal is a British pioneer of Emotional release through bodywork, with over 20 years of experience, treating over 3000 clients from all walks of life from the UK, USA, Europe and Asia. He works and teach in London and comes to Tao Gardens every July and December to offer Healing and share knowledge. Mal was born in Sri-Lanka, with an Eastern upbringing and a Buddhist Philosophy. He was educated in London and holds a BSc (Hon) degree in Bio Physical Science, DMS, MBA, CTE.
Mal will teach the features and benefits of Tantric Journey, which is a combined teaching of both Tantra Master Charles Muir and Taoist Qigong Grandmaster Mantak Chia.
Who can learn?
This course is for couples and individuals (over 18 years) for spiritual growth and self-development and also for practitioners who wishes to learn how to help release both physical and emotional toxins from the body. Previous massage experience is not compulsory.
We are all born with the ability to heal ourselves and heal others, just like birds know how to build their nest. What’s stopping us, is our own limitations as a result of past trauma, negative emotions and thoughts, strict upbringing, religious and cultural belief systems.
Once we learn how to remove these negativity, we can activate our own self-healing mechanism to be awaken and be open to heal.
Most illnesses, stresses and dysfunctions stem from high level of toxicity making an acidic environment in the body. Toxins are made from both physical and emotional toxins. Physical toxins accumulate due to what we eat, drink, breath and life style. Emotional toxins are made of past trauma and negative stagnant emotions in the body cellular memory.
You can start from wherever you are and go on the Tantric Journey as far as you feel comfortable, to enhance your own love, intimacy and sexuality, to find a new relationship or to enhance your existing relationship, to live in abundance and be creative, be healthy, happy and joyful.
You will gain knowledge, skills and practice under supervision in a safe, sacred, tranquil healing environment at Tao Gardens. Successful participants who wishes to pursue as a career, will be certified and listed in Tantric Journey Website, where you could get paid clients.
You don’t have to wait till you get ill, dysfunctional or with a broken relationship. Start learning now as prevention is better than cure.
Life is too short to live any other way…
Features of the Training:
- Understanding the Theory, Philosophy and Psychology behind Tantric Journey
- Learn to accept new knowledge by receiving a series of treatments and experiencing the process to unblock and open up your own energy channels
- Learn to implement new skills by performing a series of treatments and learning to overcome challenges
- Learn about health & safety and hygiene, working within the law, client care and self-care, products to use, how to deal with trauma transference and client consultation
- Learn Tantric and Tao body treatment techniques to help release body armouring in the whole body, including sexua
Workshop will introduce following modalities
- Yoga, Dance, Mantras (sounds) and Breath work
- Tantric Rituals to connect, to open the hearts and to establish Trust
- Deep Healing Tantric – Bodywork incorporating following modalities
- Chi Nei Tsang (Internal Organ Massage)
- Life Pulse Massage (Activating the pulse of Life in the body)
- Karsai Nei Tsang (Genital Organ Detox)
- Prostate (Sacred spot) Massage for both Men and Women
- Theory behind Emotions, trauma and body armouring
- How to de-armour by releasing emotions with Bodywork, breath, sounds and body movement
- Theory behind opening 7 Chakras and Activating Endocrine system
- Anatomy of Male and Female sexual organs
- Yoni (Female Prostate) massage & Male Prostate massage
- Function of Amrita (Female Ejaculations) and its benefits
- Male Ejaculatory control and its benefits
- Multi orgasmic response (MORE)
- Introduction into:
- Working within the Law
- Health and safety and hygiene
- Client consultation
- Trauma Transference
- Client care
Do I get a certificate?
After completion of the course you will be presented with an attendance Certificate, stating what you have learnt as follow.
Module 1 – 2 Certified Tantric Journey Educator (CTJE) training
Once you successfully submit 20 case studies and attend practical examinations you will be certified as a Tantric Journey – Tantra Educator (CTJE), and will be listed in Tantric Journey website (www.tatntricjourney.com), where you could get paid clients and gain more experience and grow spiritually with an opportunity to study further with Mal to embark on Module 3 to learn Love, Intimacy and Sacred Sexuality.